“Best Fried Chicken EVER”

Meme's Kleen Kitchen
Ranked #32 of 85 Restaurants in Del Rio
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 December 2012

This is the best chicken I have ever had. Served with jalepenos!!! Try this and see for yourself. There are plenty of locations - in the older part of town

Reviewed 29 July 2012

This drive in burger joint has been there since I was in kid and is still there. You can't survive if you don't have a great product. I'm 58 now. I still go and have a burger and Root Beer every time I visit my home town

Reviewed 20 July 2012

We moved out of Del Rio over 25 years ago, but still visit family every other month. I have to bring back chicken from Meme's to my grown kids! It is a treat! The taste has not changed in as long as we've been gone, still so yummy. Sad to see the 'original' Meme's downtown close down. :(

Reviewed 7 April 2012

We heard it was good. We waited the 45 minutes for fried chicken and we were so disappointed. It had no flavor and was greasy. There are better places in Del Rio.

1  Thank Judy R
Reviewed 27 September 2011

Best fried chicken, onion rings in town. Burgers good also. Place looks nasty but food is good. If you want some artery clogging greasy fried chicken, then this is your place!

2  Thank hogman111