“Best in Del Rio!”

Dining options: Dinner, Seating
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Del Rio!”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Go just for the crepes! but split one if you've already had a big meal. Their veg are fresh, steaks perfectly done, and coffee is wonderful. I've been in a few times for lunch, dinner, and just dessert. Their wait staff are excellent, and I say all this as a fairly fussy NYer! This is an oasis!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank TXK8

Flower Mound, Texas
“Outstanding gem off the beaten path”
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

The team here cares for food and it shows in the flavor sand dishes they have created. I had the Filipino plate and you need to save room for a desert. Wonderful conversation and food.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Scott O
Del Rio, Texas
“This place is amazing!!!!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

This place is incredible the food was great and the servers were great too especially the one with the Mohawk!!!!! The way the atmosphere was made me feel very welcome. My kids love the toys they lent them. And love the kids pizzas. Will difinetly go back

• Visited February 2014
“Poppers is a must eat in Del Rio!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I love poppers food! So good, and delicious! I love bringing my 2 year old to eat! The staff is friendly and very helpful! I love the bright colors and the Bring your own alcohol! It's a great place to eat and hangout with family and friends on the open mic night every Wednesday. With coffee, lattes, T-Bone steak special, and pizzas, this place is a must eat at, that will keep you coming back for more!

• Visited January 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Place”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 via mobile

went there with some other mothers and their kids! We had a blast!!! They gave us magnets for the kids to put on their walls! Great idea!!! We all love the food!! What a variety to pick from! Definitely... our kids want to come back