“Love Chick-fil-a! ”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #1 of 5 Quick Bites in Del Rio
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Chick-fil-a waffle fries are the best! I love their sandwiches too, of course. This store is always fast and efficient and they always get the correct order. Friendly staff, and a two lane drive thru that works well! Will be back for sure!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank rachel_nz15

Reviewed 1 December 2017

This kind of new for the city restaurant is one of my favorites, because the staff is very friendly and polite some o them speak Spanish very well this important to me because I from Acuna the border city, another good thing is the music always is peacefully...

1  Thank Edgar G
Reviewed 1 December 2017

This kind of new in Del Rio, as other restaurant from the franchise are very good Staff is very friendly and polite, some speak Spanish very fluent( for me this important cause I from Acuna, border city) the food is tasty and the music is always peacefully

1  Thank Edgar G
Reviewed 20 November 2017

Traveling through, headed east. We haven't eaten at a Chick-fil-A for past six months. Stopped for lunch, food was just a good as we remember it being. Same familiar taste. Very good.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

As always, everything at Chic-Fil-A is great! My favorite is the chocolate chip cookies! They're pretty quick in the drive through and always have good service. We had trouble with the phone app the first time we used it and we just went in to get the food, the manager was able to show us how to use the app for the next time.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank hazelljbmh

Been to Chick-fil-A? Share your experiences!