“Relaxing”
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ramada Del Rio
Ranked #4 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio
Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed here two nights. Everything was pleasant and relaxing. The food in the restaurant was very good, and the servers were very polite. I have no complaints and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear James D

Thank you so much for your review of our Hotel, we are very happy that you enjoyed your self and liked the restaurant.

we hope you see you again soon and again Thank you

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Reviewed 3 August 2014

The business center part of the hotel is great for the business traveler. All doors to the inside and very convenient to get the gym, pools, restaurant, etc. The renovations that have been completed are a great update.

Review collected in partnership with Ramada
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Dear Bjjohn,

thank you for your review of our hotel, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay and the new upgrades to the Hotel. we hope you can join us again real soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

Staying here on business and I'm very surprised by the pool area its like something you would see in Vegas , for its size ,its really nice. Water falls and a swim up bar with bar stools in the pool. The room was updated and very clean ,with all the amenities, restaurants are within walking distance. over all I would stay here again ,if your traveling thru Del Rio Texas , look for this place. There's also a nice bar and restaurant here if you don't feel like driving somewhere to get something to eat or drink.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Dear Jim G.

Thank you for your review of our hotel, The pool area is brand new this year and we are so glad you liked it. We have spent a lot of time making sure our guest are happy and we realize that some times the big things such as a pool can make a big difference in how a guest views a hotel experience.

We hope to see you again and We thank you for choosing the Ramada Del Rio.

Reviewed 14 July 2014

As far as the hotel it's self it's worth your while. The saff are very helpful and easy to get along with, also very friendly. The pool and gyms are clean and easy to access one thing that I don't like is no elevators, had to carry all my stuff up stairs. Now the worst part about this place is the manager.when I tried talking to him he pretty much treated me like some kind of vagrant, I also have noticed he trys to manage his employees with a heavy hand,, not good sir. You have great staff treat them accordingly!!

Room Tip: I recommend a poolside room on the first floor if carrying much stuff
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear Carl Q

Thank you for your review of our hotel, I am very sorry that I gave off a bad first impression, it was not my intent and I hope that we can start again, My staff is very important to me as they are my biggest asset here at the hotel. Again I am very sorry for the bad first Impression.

We hope to see you again real soon so that we can meet again.

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Great outdoor pool and swim up bar for adults..mini Vegas poolside. Rooms ok, somewhat tidy motellike. In room
A/C unit too loud though. Long walk to room. Great place to party it up with friends. Great indoor bar too. Would return if necessary

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Dear Nicolumbia,

Thank you for the great review we are so happy you enjoyed our hotel and all it has to offer. We are continuing to improve our hotel with the completion of new carpet and new draperies and new bedding in our guest rooms. we hope you come see us again real soon.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

We usually stay at the ramada on our trips to Del Rio. And thru the years I've seen it transform from a nice hotel to our last wonderful experience. I called late on a Saturday not sure if we'd get a room, we pulled up, and it was packed, so we left to get something to eat. When we came back, and got our room. I was pleasantly surprised..almost like a honeymoon suite. Big room, quiet, nicely furnished, the grounds were very well kept. The only disappointment was our breakfast. The restaurant was not full, but several dirty tables, no help in cleaning one off. The food (Buffet) was cold, and not much to choice from. All in all I loved the hotel...but will hit CHINTO'S for breakfast

Room Tip: Ask for a room by the courtyard.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Cathe

Thank you for the review, I am glad you enjoyed the room upgrade and i am sorry for the breakfast experience. i understand how important a great breakfast is to start your day and I hope that when you came back to see us we can show you that breakfast is one thing we do very well.

again i am sorry for the issues at breakfast and we hope to see you again real soon.

Warm Regards,

#2 of 3 in Ciudad Acuna
Whispering Palms Inn
Whispering Palms Inn
#1 of 11 in Del Rio

Been to Ramada Del Rio? Share your experiences!