“Ramada Del Rio” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Del Rio

Ramada Del Rio
Ranked #3 of 11 Hotels in Del Rio

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (36)
Deland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2014

Stayed here two nights. Everything was pleasant and relaxing. The food in the restaurant was very good, and the servers were very polite. I have no complaints and would recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Rooms
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Dear James D

Thank you so much for your review of our Hotel, we are very happy that you enjoyed your self and liked the restaurant.

we hope you see you again soon and again Thank you

San Antonio
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

The business center part of the hotel is great for the business traveler. All doors to the inside and very convenient to get the gym, pools, restaurant, etc. The renovations that have been completed are a great update.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Dear Bjjohn,

thank you for your review of our hotel, we are so happy you enjoyed your stay and the new upgrades to the Hotel. we hope you can join us again real soon.

Humble, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Staying here on business and I'm very surprised by the pool area its like something you would see in Vegas , for its size ,its really nice. Water falls and a swim up bar with bar stools in the pool. The room was updated and very clean ,with all the amenities, restaurants are within walking distance. over all I would stay here again ,if your traveling thru Del Rio Texas , look for this place. There's also a nice bar and restaurant here if you don't feel like driving somewhere to get something to eat or drink.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Dear Jim G.

Thank you for your review of our hotel, The pool area is brand new this year and we are so glad you liked it. We have spent a lot of time making sure our guest are happy and we realize that some times the big things such as a pool can make a big difference in how a guest views a hotel experience.

We hope to see you again and We thank you for choosing the Ramada Del Rio.

Douglas, Wyoming
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

As far as the hotel it's self it's worth your while. The saff are very helpful and easy to get along with, also very friendly. The pool and gyms are clean and easy to access one thing that I don't like is no elevators, had to carry all my stuff up stairs. Now the worst part about this place is the manager.when I tried talking to him he pretty much treated me like some kind of vagrant, I also have noticed he trys to manage his employees with a heavy hand,, not good sir. You have great staff treat them accordingly!!

Room Tip: I recommend a poolside room on the first floor if carrying much stuff
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
will w, General Manager at Ramada Del Rio, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear Carl Q

Thank you for your review of our hotel, I am very sorry that I gave off a bad first impression, it was not my intent and I hope that we can start again, My staff is very important to me as they are my biggest asset here at the hotel. Again I am very sorry for the bad first Impression.

We hope to see you again real soon so that we can meet again.