“Excellent place to stay. Everything was perfect. Clean room, clean lobby. I was impressed.”

Hampton Inn Greeneville
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Greeneville
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Rooms were very clean and bedding was clean and freshly washed. The breakfast bar had a great selection. Hot breakfast was great. I was impressed and I definitely will stay there again. Excellent value for you money.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Joseph F
ecutshall, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greeneville, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

My husband and I stayed here because we were in town from Ohio for the Bristol race. We did not want to stay an hour from the track but nothing else closer was available. Needless to say, this hotel exceeded our expectations and was GREAT. We slept better here than in our own cozy home. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mattie L
Reviewed 19 March 2013

Great staff, immaculately clean, excellent breakfast included in the price. We've stayed here two times during the National Storytelling Festival and will stay there again every year we return. It's a comfy place to return to after a day of stories and being outdoors! I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Mrsjj204
Reviewed 7 March 2013

My coworker/friend and I stayed at this hotel for two nights, while attending a professional training downtown. I saw that it was rated #2 on TripAdvisor. We were very pleased with this hotel. The free breakfast was delicious --- so many choices! One of the things that we loved best was the location. It was right next door to a FATZ restaurant. We ate there each night for supper -- GREAT place to eat! I wish they had one in Knoxville! If I ever have to stay in Greeneville again, I will definitely stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
ecutshall, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greeneville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We work hard to ensure a "perfect stay" for all our guests. We love having you here. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

I have stayed in this hotel property well over 25 times in the last few years. Last week the lobby was under construction which was NO problem. I was informed of this when I made my reservation. In the morning there was NO HOT WATER. I can deal with a great number of deficiancies in a hotel, but a cold shower on a cold morning is unacceptable. To aggravate me even more the coffee was cold in the Breakfast area. At 7 AM after you have stepped in the shower it does no good to call the front desk. My business colleague who had a room down the hall had the same experience. Upon my depature I reported this to a simply apology and an "we will check it out".

1  Thank Paul F
ecutshall, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greeneville, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. We always appreciate hearing from our guests - including when comments help identify ways we can improve. I am so sorry for the construction issues you experienced while you stayed with us. Your comfort and safety is my number one concern so I appreciate you bringing this to my attention. I am so sorry that you did not have any hot water in the morning. This problem was not related to the contstruction. One of our water heaters had to be replaced. Renovation will be finishing up next week and I hope you will be back to see the finished product.

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Needed to visit Greeneville for work. The hotel was under construction while I was there. I understand that the renovations were probably needed, I was a little upset that I was not aware that so many of the common areas would be affected. I was unable to use the gym, the breakfast area was split into 2 rooms, the buffet in one room and a place to sit and eat in another. Coffee was in a completely different area. The rooms were quiet and clean which was good. Internet was off. The bathrooms need updating. I saw quite a bit of mold in my bathroom shower.

Room Tip: Call ahea and see if the construction is finished. Ask if the rooms have been updated.
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

Website says lobby being remodeled-no the entire hotel is being remodeled! I'm all for a remodel but do it in stages! I was at hotel all day while my fiancé worked and they asked me to leave my room for awhile so they could tape my door off to paint. I had nowhere to go (since there's no lobby) so I told them go ahead tape it off which I was told 1 hour and it was 3. They used hammer drill all day to remove tile on my floor (2nd floor). They sanded all day and the dust was all over my room I put towels under door to stop it. The gym was also closed and not listed on website as closed. You have to get your coffee and breakfast in an old room turned into dining area. A woman ( not the maid) tried coming in my room about 4 times everyday she said each time I was wanting to replace your floor lamp and she'd come back!? Would've left but next closest Hampton not being remodeled was 40 miles. Also, $119 a night is outrageous while inconviencing your guests. I am Hilton Honors Diamond member and never encountered this kind of remodel. I understand remodels take time but do it in stages and you'll have happier customers!!

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank JMRow
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greeneville
Quality Inn Greenville
Mountain Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express
#4 of 19 in Johnson City

Been to Hampton Inn Greeneville? Share your experiences!