“Nasty!!!!”

Days Inn Greeneville
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Greeneville
“Nasty!!!!”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

After I took a shower, I grabbed a towel and had a dirty needle with blood in it fell out. The owners were rude and wouldn't refund our money. The rooms were dirty the door lock was gone on the top. The frame to the door was so loose I thought it was going to fall out.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
New Carlisle
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I've stayed here a few times now and have never had any issues till now. I called earlier in the day inquiring if rooms were available because the online site said there wasn't. I was greeted by a lovely lady assuring me there were. She told me I could just book the room when i got there. Which was great and I was even quoted a price based on my stay. We arrived about 3:30 am or so and the lobby was locked. I had to check in at a little tiny window,which I understand is for safety. There was a gentleman that greeted me by just asking if I called about a room. I told him I did call earlier so he dug through some papers and to my surprise was my info even tho I never provided it when I called( I'm assuming that's because of caller ID and me staying before). I already had my debit card, ID, and rewards card ready because I know the routine, and after handing it to him it took him at least 20 minutes to check me in. I'm not sure what the issue was but I had my 5 kids in the car screaming for my attention the entire time. Once he handed me the slip, the price wasn't even correct but I didn't feel like arguing so I left it at that. We finally get into the room and I found several burn holes on the blankets, and then our rooms carpet was drenched from a leaky faucet. We never were given the options to switch rooms considering however the maintenance guy was there in a flash. This wasn't the greatest stay but I love the location of the hotel because I have family right around the corner so I more than likely will stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Powell
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Commode rocked when setting down and gave impression it might tip. The finish cover over the shower water control valve was missing a screw which let it slip out of place causing a gap which allows shower water to get between shower and wall. This was a handicap room. It would be nice to have some type of table or shelf to be able to lay personal items on because it only had a pedestal type sink. There appeared to be suffecient room to add this.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greeneville
Quality Inn Greenville
Country Inn & Suites
Country Inn & Suites
#1 of 1 in Jonesborough
Comfort Inn & Suites Rogersville

Been to Days Inn Greeneville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Greeneville

Property: Days Inn Greeneville
Address: 935 E Andrew Johnson Hwy, Greeneville, TN 37745
Region: United States > Tennessee > Greeneville
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Wheelchair access
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Greeneville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Greeneville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Greeneville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Greeneville Days Inn