“A "Quality" stay at the Quality Inn Greeneville”

Quality Inn Greenville
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Greeneville
Pell City, Alabama
“A "Quality" stay at the Quality Inn Greeneville”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2014

My husband and I traveled recently to Greeneville, TN to pick up a new dog. We wanted to bring our current dog along on the trip and needed a hotel that would accommodate pets. I consulted TripAdvisor before the trip and saw that the Quality Inn had above average ratings so I made reservations. When we arrived we were most pleasantly surprised at how nice the place was...updated and very clean. We were welcomed by the staff who were very helpful in putting us in a first floor "King" Room so that our dog would not have to ride in the elevator. Never did we feel awkward about having a dog with us.

The room was spacious, nicely decorated and exceptionally clean. We were very comfortable.
The next morning we were offered a nice selection of breakfast items. The coffee was probably the best hotel coffee we had ever had. Later that morning the rescue brought our new dog to us in the hotel lobby where we had to complete some paper work. Once again, the staff was extremely accommodating regarding the now two dogs!

We would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling through Greeneville, TN.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Cleveland, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

We selected this hotel based on TripAdvisor reviews after finding our first two choices for hotels were completely booked. It was delightful to find the hotel attractive, clean, and very comfortable! The price was lower than the two other hotels, as well. Breakfast was good, and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. We will definitely stay again!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Bandtourplanner1
Sylva, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I checked TripAdvisor and based on recommendations on that site I booked a room. This is a former Jameson property which was a fairly new brand (based on HI and others). It is a very attractive motel, away from the highway which is a big plus.

We have a two bed 2nd floor room and its very adequate. TVs are new, linens, etc. very clean. Bathroom is small and vanity area is at the door and open to the bedroom. I was surprised there is not hidden "closet" (see back of wide room view for where to hang clothes). It does have a microwave and refrigerator plus there is not problem with internet connection.

Of the other properties I've noticed while driving around Greeneville, the QI is the best of the offering.

Hot breakfast starts early (6 or 7 a.m.) This is a "connecting" room so a non-connecting room may have a closet. Hair dryer and iron also in room.

Motel is within waking distance of FATZ restaurants (love them) and Bojangles. Many other restaurants in area.

Room Tip: Rooms layouts may vary, I don't know. This is a three floor motel. Our room (216) faces the...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank amazonbufeo
Knoxville, TN
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2013

I booked this hotel because it was next to the other hotel I had 40 of my students in. It was just as friendly and smooth as the Hampton. The cost was considerably less than the Hampton. Rooms were a little tight, but we didn't spend much time in them. The breakfast was delicious and the desk clerks were kind and understanding of 72 teenagers. Quick and easy check in, plus accommodated our late check out request.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

Stayed again at this lovely hotel. The hotel is being upgraded, while this doesn't disturb the guest it certainly improves the comfort. Availed of Candy's cabs on this trip, punctual,reliable service enabled us to have a wider choice of restaurants and still enjoy a glass of wine! overall would definitely still recommend the hotel as a great place to stay while in Greeneville.

Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank mckeeverj
Boca Raton, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

If you express book online this property is a good value, unless you need good internet connections and speed. The property is reasonably new and well maintained. It is an interior entry property with decent amenities. Note that the pool is outdoors. The fitness center is nice but is located in a separate building out back.The rooms are spacious and bed is comfortable. The staff is very nice. The included breakfast is adequate.

Now for the downside. When I first checked in my room was on the third floor. I had informed the folks at check in that I was traveling on business and needed good internet. Upon settling in I logged onto the wifi network. The connection strength was poor and the ISP connection was terrible. I spoke with tech support, they could not resolve the issue and informed me they would call the ISP to resolve. I also spoke with the on property staff and proceeded to spend the next hour with Sheila, the maintenance manager, resetting routers and WAPs. While she was very nice and helpful, there was no change. After calling tech support several times over the next 3 hours, I was informed that they did not know when the issue would be resolved. The next morning, with no change, the front desk moved me to a second floor room near the access point. This solved the signal strength issue but did nothing to improve stability or speed of connection. I mentioned this at check out and they finally admitted they needed to upgrade. All of this could have been avoided if they had just been upfront on check in!

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Greeneville, Tennessee
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2013

Front desk attendant was wonderful. Room was large. Wi Fi received great reception in our room. Cleanliness was average. Bathroom floor dirty and shower had not been cleaned well- hair and dirt found. Bed linens and room carpet were clean. Only two bath towels provided for a room which accommodates four people. Breakfast was standard fare for mid priced hotels. Grounds and building are beautifully maintained. Nice outdoor pool and workout room areas. Pool water was very cold even though the weather was hot. Fine for a short stay, but expected more for cost.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greeneville
Hampton Inn Greeneville
Mountain Inn & Suites
Carnegie Hotel
Carnegie Hotel
#1 of 19 in Johnson City

Been to Quality Inn Greenville? Share your experiences!