“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Greeneville
Illinois
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 September 2009

We have stayed at the Jameson Inn in Greeneville, TN many times and I am always impressed with their staff and accomodations. The hotel is lovely, my grandson loves the pool! The rooms are always clean, to my standard which is high. They offer a breakfast that includes hot and cold fare which means we all find something yummy for breakfast. The room rates are usually lower than other hotels in the area. The front desk staff always arranges for the things that we need, sometimes a crib and I usually request a recliner chair in the room if we don't have a suite and they accomodate us cheerfully. I would highly recommend this hotel to all travelers.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with family
1 Thank GrammyIllinois

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
dayton
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2009

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hotel. I came to Greeneville to visit with family. I immediately noticed how nice the outside was. When I went inside, I instantly felt like I was home. The people that were there when I checked were aewsome. They were extremely friendly and welcomed me to the hotel. The room I stayed in was perfect as well. Very clean!! Breakfast the next morning was also great! I hated to leave!!! I will be sure to stay here everytime I come to Greeneville!!! And I will be telling everyone I know about it!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beehappy09
Albany, Oregon
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2009

A peaceful Hotel off the main road with a helpfull staff that make you feel at home. I travel a lot and stay in many hotels, but this is one of my favorites. When I am ever in this area I make a point of staying here.

• Stayed April 2009, travelled on business
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Greeneville,Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2009

This is the cleanest hotel that I have ever stayed in . The staff is very friendly and helpful . I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone .

• Stayed February 2009, travelled as a couple
Polyman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2009

I have been staying once a week at the Jameson Inn Greeneville, TN, for over three years and I can't say enough about the staff and accommodations in general. The staff is always friendly and very eager to help with any situation and the rooms are always clean as well as the grounds. It really makes having to be away from home easier to tolerate. I have recommended the Jameson to several friends that have business in the area and will continue to do so. Thanks to Lisa and her team for making this truely a home away from home!!!

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business
Wilmington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2007

This is a great place to stay in Greeneville. The hotel is very clean, cofortable and quiet.. The staff is friendly and eager to help with directions, local info. etc. This Jameson Inn is an excellent hotel value.

Stayed October 2007
1 Thank WingateDawg
warner robins, georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2007

Jameson Inn is a very nice place to stay at. It is very clean and nice place to stay. In the morning, they have some foods where u can serve yourself.

Stayed March 2007
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greeneville
Hampton Inn Greeneville
#1 of 19 in Johnson City
Days Inn Greeneville
Days Inn Greeneville
#7 of 8 in Greeneville

Been to Quality Inn Greenville? Share your experiences!