“Very Good Thai Food”

Chang Thai Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 113 Restaurants in Greeneville
Reviewed 1 April 2016

Went to this restaurant based on reviews on TripAdvisor as we were wanting some oriental food other than a buffet. I ordered the drunken noodles and thought it was excellent. A couple of reviews talked about the owners children getting out of hand but we didn't have any problems with that. The food was prepared as you ordered it so you had to wait a little bit for your order. Overall I would recommend Chang Thai Restaurant if you are looking for some good Thai food.

1  Thank Thomas D S

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Thai cuisine is so unique compared to most restaurants in the area. I go here as often as I can convince others to join me. While every flavor and every dish is not to my taste, I have found certain items that I enjoy thoroughly! Think outside the box, and give this place a chance. Try something new. I think you will be glad you did.

I will also say that the staff is very kind overall. We always enjoy our visits to Chang Thai.

2  Thank installed64
Reviewed 16 February 2016 via mobile

We had a wonderful time at Chang Thai. It is one of my favorites!! The menu is extensive with many interesting dishes. The servers are friendly and they will accomodate special requests.
A friend who is originally from California, who had loved Thai food for many years, said Chang Thai was one of his favorite restaurants in this area. Go and Enjoy!!

1  Thank Mari M
Reviewed 30 January 2016

Chang Thai is consistently some of the best Thai food we have ever eaten and we continue to visit this establishment with no plans to change. This family friendly restaurant serves up great, hearty servings of authentic Thai food with choices of proteins that allow even the pickiest eater to find something off their menu. Highly recommended.

1  Thank C N
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

We were the only patrons at 7pm Sunday night. The service was extremely fast! We had the spring rolls as an appetizer and they were really fresh and yummy. The peanut chicken curry was outstanding! My husband had the coconut chicken soup and was not very happy with it.

2  Thank Lesmor8