“Southern charm.”

Davy Crockett Travel Center Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 105 Restaurants in Greeneville
Good for: Child-friendly, Kids, Cheap Eats, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Full service family style dining experience. Buffet available 6am-10pm. Full menu servered 24 hours. Visit our bakery for homemade desserts to top off your meal or take on the road. Location offers gas, diesel and restaurant 24 hours - 7 days a week - open on all Holidays for your traveling convenience.
“Southern charm.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 July 2014

When our waitress,Heather,first spoke,my heart melted. Her sweetness,and honey coated speech helped make my day. God bless our. Southern women.No wonder we fought a war to defend such grace.

• Visited July 2014

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Awful!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2014

No one raves about truck stop food, but this is the absolute worst ever! I would not eat here again. The waitress did not seem to care when I complained that my food was cold and not edible.

Visited April 2014
“Horrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014

We stopped in at around 945pm on April 18, 2014. Our waitress was Colleen . Horrible service she started our order and then walked away while I was talking. Came back 5 minutes later took our order then said to another waitress I'm going out to sit down for awhile. Totally forgot about us. Our food sat in the window for 15 minutes. It was cold our steaks were suppose to be med well they were completely over cooked and dry we never got the cocktail sauce or cornbread and my baked potaoe was brown . All she could say was I can see ur not pleased so I will give u half off ur check. Really how bout cook it right what happened to quality friendliness and customer service. Never again with we stop there when we are traveling .

• Visited April 2014
Burlington, New Jersey, USA
“Great Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

I was a great service of them... We went there Really early and the restaurant was all empty........

Visited August 2013
Doddridge, Arkansas, United States
“Typical truck stop food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

The food bar was normal, so I ordered off the menu, prices were high and the food I did order was spoiled. I told the waitress and she brought me a salad that was mostly lettuce, nothing special. So the next day I went elsewhere.

Visited July 2013