“Great lunch specials”

Ranked #37 of 109 Restaurants in Greeneville
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 August 2014

I haven't been to Applebee's in years and I can honestly say I wasn't looking forward to going but was out voted. Now I'm glad we went. I ordered one of the lunch specials and although it wasn't anything gourmet, it was a full sandwich that had a good taste and a good amount of meat. It included fries which I couldn't eat because the sandwich was so filling. The others at the table were also unable to finish their meals. The waitress was very sweet and attentive. I don't know if all of the Applebee's are as good as this one but I may have to try one in this area and see.

There are newer reviews for Applebee's

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Do yourself a favor and try the Grilled Vidalia Onion Sirloin! Add extra sauce to increase the flavor. My wife had the Citrus Lime Sirloin and loved it also. Both steaks were prepared to order and not burned even though we prefer them well-done!

Dessert menu featured a new item which was very tasty, Salted Caramel Pretzel Bites. Two words: Try Them!

Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

I have yet to find something on the menu I really like. I use to like their chicken strips till the went for a cheaper nastier option. I'd rather go to Waffle House then waist my money at Applebee's.

Reviewed 27 October 2013

The specials are always very good . For those with required food request, be sure to ask. The chef will try his best to take care of you.

Thank Harold and Nanc... D
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

Good place to go watch sports eat drink
Always a good crowd
Food is good
Staff is attentive
Great atmosphere
Best of all that have alcohol