“Cleanest Hotel I've ever stayed in”

Knights Inn Greeneville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Greeneville
Reviewed 25 June 2009

Way above anyone else, clean rooms, they even had an air purifiyer in the room! They also have a refrigerator and microwave.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business

Reviewed 12 June 2009

Friendly staff; large room; room, fixtures, furniture and bedding clean; good Italian restaurant across the street (important if you've been on motorcycle all day and don't want to get back on!); good rates; GOOD breakfast in their small restaurant!

Motel clean inside and out; easy access off main highway.

All the above greatly appreciated!

Will definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 September 2007

What a breath of fresh air! Like you, I sat reading review after review with doubt sitting on my shoulder. My experience was like staying with family only less annoying, and in some instances cleaner. The staff were prompt and polite, the rooms were clean, comfortable, large and quiet. I stayed 3 nights and looked forward to returning to my room each and every night. I have stayed in hotels all over the country and I would be happy to compare The Charray Inn to a Holiday Inn Express (only super size the rooms and make them cleaner). The rooms look just as they are pictured on their website, no "good lighting". What you see is what you get. The price, I was amazed at how cheap it is, but I guess you know that, that is why you are unsure. Well rest easy, and be assured you are making the right choice. Did I mention I have stayed at other hotels in Greeneville? You can bet I won't waste my money like that again!

They had a small diner on the side of the building that took me back in time, where the food is cheap, piping hot and it all came with a smile. Just make sure you have cash or you'll miss out.

Good luck in your travels and have a blessed day!!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 30 April 2007

I stayed there couple of weeks ago. Rooms are really nice and clean. Very big size rooms. Aslo have coffee machines in rooms too. High speed internet is really fast. very reasonable price. Staff was very helpful. I forgot my camera in my room so they call back and mail that back to me with in a week. I will defenetly will go back to CHARRAY INN next time i visit Greeneville. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: April 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 5 August 2005

We stumbled upon this little gem while traveling through the mountains. If you are anywhere near this area, I highly recommend this motel. The Charray Inn is a small motel with big appeal. We booked a king-sized room for less than $50. After staying the night, we were surprised we didn't have to pay more. The service was friendly and prompt. The rooms have all been recently remodeled & were lovely. I wanted to take the furniture home it was so stylish and comfortable! My husband is still raving about the mattress. In the morning, stop by the in-house "Breakfast Shop." You can eat your food here or take it to go. The food was tasty and inexpensive, and delivered with good old-fashioned charm. The best place we stayed this trip for half the price!

5  Thank Karlama2