“Great smokey flavour!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Pork was great. Wings were amazing. Big and full of sweet smokey flavour. Serving Fries with the pork was a bit of a let down. Should have had a nice bowl of chili or rice. The baked beans were really good as well. Would go back for sure!

Reviewed 18 November 2011

Very good pork barbeque with good quality meat.
I tend to purchase some bulk to take home and my wife, who is hard to please, thinks highly of the pork.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

We were in Greeneville TN for the weekend to see a production at the Performing Arts Center and had such a great lunch at Stan's. The pulled pork was tender and smokey.Loved the sweet tomato-based sauce. Great fries! Friendly and helpful staff, too.Hope to return sometime.

Reviewed 10 July 2011

Stans is good Bbq. I have been going there since I was a kid. The atmosphere is great. Like another poster mentioned, this is one of the clearest restaurants I have been to. They take a lot of pride in their establishment and I respect that. Like I said the pulled bbq is good not great. Their signature ketchup based sauce is a sweeter sauce and I am very find of it. They also have some of the best rolls that come with many of the bbq plates. I think they make some really good ribs as well. They are dry rub ribs and their signature ketchup based sauce they have on the side really compliments them very well. Do yourself a favor and stop by and try Stan's. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 26 October 2010

We've been going to Stan's BBQ for many years. Stan's secret recipe BBQ sauce is one of the best I've tasted! Stan's is not a chain. It's a family business owned by Stan and Kim Fortner, and they've done a great job with the appearance of the facilities, the variety on the menu and the delicious, well-prepared food.
Stan's offers everything from salads to ribs. We particularly like their shredded pork BBQ and their sandwiches which can be topped with slaw. They also have a variety of sides, and now do hamburgers and chili. The food is freshly prepared and reasonably healthy.
All-in-all, if you like to try local BBQ, this is the place for you! The only downside is that there is a wait, especially at the drive-through and you have to check your orders to make sure they get them right. I think this is due to the large turnover of local young people they hire. Nonetheless, it never stops us from coming back!