“Good Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #19 of 105 Restaurants in Greeneville
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Groups, Kids, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Greeneville, Tennessee, United States
“Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2013

I've always enjoyed Stan's. They have good tasting BBQ and appetizers. My favorite is their grilled chicken salad. Recently, they have gone up on their prices -- and they were relatively high compared to places in the same area. It has stopped me from going as often as I would like; or as I used to. If funds were no object, I'd love to eat there 2 or 3 times a week, though.

Visited May 2013

Chuckey, Tennessee
“A local gem!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2013

Always consistently good service and good food. Stan himself tends to make rounds in the restaurant checking on his patrons and the quality of the food.

Visited May 2013
“Great BBQ food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2013

Stan's is a good place for BBQ. You might want to call ahead to reserve a few slabs of ribs. They sell out very fast. We had 3 racks along with brisket. Everything was really good. It's not very big and you sit pretty close, but it's worth it. Stan came around to ask how things were, very nice guy. Good service.

• Visited April 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

The food was dry and bland. My son didn't even eat his rack of ribs. I told the waitress he wasn't happy with them. She just said, 'I'm sorry." Our bill was over $50 - 1 adult and 2 children. I had to cook when we got home because none of us were pleased with our meal. They're going to have to do more than have someone dress up as a pig and stand at the road to bring this place back to what it once was.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Nice building, poor quality food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2013

We tried this restaurant several times and each time it disappointed. The food is just plain poor quality. Such a pity as the building has great potential