“Great place to eat”

Good for: Business meetings, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Limestone, Tennessee
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

We have recently started eating here and love it. Service is always great. It's a place you can go often and eat something different each time. Prices are very reasonable.

• Visited July 2014

Pikeville, Kentucky, United States
“A great family restaurant”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

We love coming here during Astros season! My daughters favorite place to eat in Greeneville with affordable prices and daily specials!

1 Thank Larry M
Vienna, Virginia
“Great food and prices”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I thought food was good for chain food italian. It's obviously not the fanciest food to eat, and the menu was a little overwhelming. It was nice to have choices all things considering. The house bread sticks were really good, and very filling.

The staff was very pleasant ,and parking was easy. I haven't been to other locations so it's hard to compare it to other locations. I had a chance to try the pizza and it was really good and big portions. I think management should add more servers to the staff because it took a little long than usual to get our orders in. (But this is not the fault of the server).

I did notice that the shrimp linguine was a little oily for my taste. I didn't order it but I wouldn't in the future now that I saw this first hand. Overall, the food was good but a little heavy. I loved my stuffed shells and it was very filling for just three small ones.

If you come here, remember to be patient when being seated and ordering. It's a typical scenario where management tries to cut back on staff to save payroll.

The desserts looked really good. I kind of wish that I had enough room to try. You should consider sharing with somebody if you want to sample what they have.

Vienna, Virginia
“Yummy pizza”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Good Italian food, usually go here when visiting family in Greeneville. Can’t go wrong with the pizza however the menu is extensive. Five of us in total dined and only two of us got pizza because they have lots of pasta and specials. No one complained of not liking their meals. Breadsticks are amazing (think Papa John's but fresher), marinara sauce served with bread is definitely a little iffy (soupy, thin, not chunky could be tomato soup like someone mentioned). Only downside is that they can’t (or don’t) serve wine at the restaurant. Hard to get Italian food with no wine, but well worth a trip. Delicious (even as cold pizza the next day!)

Springfield, Illinois
“good eats”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

good value, and the food (baked ziti with meatballs, was very tasty. Open till 10 pm. Friendly and competent waitress.

Visited April 2014