“great as usual--BUT”

Ranked #39 of 108 Restaurants in Greeneville
Morristown, Tennessee
“great as usual--BUT”
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I like going to here because the food and service is always great; my last trip a few days ago was a bit disappointing however.I asked why the mongolian stir fry was not available and was told it was no longer being served as per corporate. I know it isn't the restaurant's fault--BUT-- the crew and servers were still wearing t-shirts advertising it.So--corporate--if you do not serve it, please do not advertise it!

• Visited September 2013

Afton, TN
“Ryan's is good food, nothing exceptional, decent prices”
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Ryan's is buffet, everything you can think of is on the buffets. Food is always hot and wait staff is attentive. The food is good nothing special. If you are looking for alot of choices for your family dining experience with moderate prices this would be the place to go.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Carmee R
Atlanta, Georgia
“Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 22 February 2013

Well not many options in Greeneville, TN, at least were I was staying and I had never been to a Ryan's before. I have mixed reviews. The staff was so friendly, I mean out of there way friendly. I was asked if I needed help by almost everyone, including the hostess & manager. However, the food was not my favorite. I am not a fan of buffets in general so I am probably not the best person to judge but everything tasted the same. Even the desserts tasted the same. If you like buffets you will like Ryan's, the staff is friendly and the restaurant is clean.

• Visited February 2013
Eustis, Florida
“Was looking for a great home cooked meal”
Reviewed 13 November 2012

Stopped in to get a good buffet style dinner home cooked. I found that they have an amazing array of prepard food items .Have you ever eaten so much that you hurt for hours after the meal well I did .The food was great and the selection was out standing.I could not ave asked for a better meal .I would recomend it to any body in the area to stop there . And enjoy .

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Roger S
Tennessee
“Typical cafeteria establishment”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

If you are looking for a quick buffet line type of place, this is it. There are a significant number of choices as you would expect. The food quality is ok, but it clearly tastes of the mass production motif. It bothers me to see people talking huge portion plates and looking as if they did. I use it for a quick meal and ability to get in and out.

Visited May 2012