“Fresh Donuts!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Greeneville
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Fresh Donuts!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Donuts made fresh EVERY DAY. Other pasteries/cookies made fresh every day as well. They have a hot bar for lunch, not my favorite. For me, they are all about the donuts! Way, way, way better then Dunkin Donuts.

• Visited September 2013

Tennessee
“One of our favorite lunch spots!”
Reviewed 25 November 2012

A huge amount of food for a low price-usually $7 or so for lunch. Excellent Southern cooking, and on your way out stop by the bakery for any number of delicious baked goods!

Visited November 2012
Limestone, Tennessee
“Disappointed with bakery but good food”
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I ordered my daughter a cake a week ago. The lady told me to print a picture of the cake that I wanted and she would see if they could do it. So I printed the picture and returned to order the cake. I was told that they could do the cake as the picture showed.

Well it was nothing like the picture. The cake looked like a child piped it, the lines were wavy and uneven. I was on a tight schedule and accpeted the cake. When I finally cooled down over the disappointment, I called the bakery back and spoke with the lady that made the cake. She told me to bring it back and she could fix it. I told her I did not have time and wanted to know why she did not decorate the cake right the first time, as the picture. She told me she thought that it looked better her way. I told her I would never return for future events.

I know that they make beautiful wedding cakes. I would not want to chance another mess up though!

I am sorry if the cake I ordered was not worth their time since it only costed $30.00.

With all of that aside, the food that they serve for lunch every day is great!

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank tink37681
Greeneville, Tennessee
“Turkey dinner EVERY Thursday”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

Really! If you love turkey, go on Thursday for a delicious turkey and dressing and all the fixins'.

Visited May 2012
none
“Very good”
Reviewed 21 January 2012

Good little bakery, better than anything else in the tricities and on Thursdays great thanksgiving meal.