“Don't let the cafeteria-style scare you”
Review of Caney Branch Restaurant - CLOSED

Caney Branch Restaurant
New York
“Don't let the cafeteria-style scare you”
Reviewed 18 August 2012

My husband and I happened by this restaurant while heading to Chattanooga. Located on Route 321 in Greeneville, TN, the Caney Branch Restaurant provides delicious homecooking. When we walked in, we discovered it was cafeteria-style, all you can eat. There are not a lot of dining choices on this stretch of road and we wanted to sample the local fare anyway. There is table service for drinks. Our waitress was very friendly, a common occurrence in Tennessee. The food included barbecued pork, fried chicken, and many different vegetables. There was also salad and several tasty desserts. There appeared to be local people eating there, which is always a good sign. If you find yourself meandering the backroads to Chattanooga like we did, make Caney Branch a planned stop.

• Visited August 2012

arlington tx,76006
“Great place!”
Reviewed 25 July 2011

I was hesitant to try this place after reading some of the reviews but I'm happy we did! I cannot say anything bad about our visit. Great food (steak, catfish, and BBQ were tried @ our table) super service, and awesome atmosphere. Deserts off the charts! The chocolate pie was to die for! My kids had great time trying to identify all the animals!

• Visited July 2011