“YUM!”

Price range: US$12 - US$30
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We are a seasonal restaurant in downtown Bayfield, serving fresh fish, gourmet pizza, delicious pasta and Black Angus Beef steaks.
Reviewed 26 August 2011

This place is a hidden gem! I have been to Bayfield several times and somehow had never found Ethel's at 205 until my last visit. (Despite the fact that it's on the main drag and in plain view!). Anyways, although there was a bit of a wait, the food was well worth it. I had portabella mushroom stuffed ravioli and pesto. I can't say enough great things about this wonderful restaurant in this little town. If you find yourself in Bayfield and are looking for something one step more formal than Maggie's, this is your place.

Reviewed 17 August 2011

We had pizza and a microbrewed beer, glass of wine and sat on the porch. View was kind of an obstructed view of the lake, and it was out of the wind, just a kewl spot. Went back the next night for pasta, and that was a disappointment. Go for the pizza and beer and you will be happy!

Reviewed 16 August 2011

We ate here first based on the reviews from this site and were not disappointed. They have an extensive pizza menu. Their Greek pizza was very tasty! They also had a lot of other options. The pasta dishes looked good. We had to wait 20-30 minutes for a table, but with the electronic notification things they give you, you can walk around Bayfield while you wait. The staff was also very friendly and the decor was interesting. Ethel's should be at the top of your list for family friendly dining in Bayfield!

Reviewed 16 August 2011

We went for two nights...the first we had pizza, and the pizza was great! I grew up in NYC and love thin crust, NY pizza. While this wasn't NYC pizza, it was truly great pizza that stands on its own.
The second night, we went and I had MacCheese the Ethel's 250 way and it was disappointing to say the least. Nothing more than a hodgepodge of stuff cooked in a cheesey sauce. My spouse had the Shrimp Fettucine and got 5 rubbery shrimp, and some Fettucine covered in what would pass as barely acceptable commercial alfredo sauce. The service was good, the food the first night was great. I would go again, but would only have the pizza.

Reviewed 1 August 2011

I really like the thin crust pizza and also the shrimp and pasta.
Everything is wonderful and waitress is fast and friendly. Owners and hosts
are always greeting each customer and pleasant. The interior is spotless clean.

1  Thank wesscott

Been to Ethel's at 250? Share your experiences!