“Fun place!”

Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Bayfield
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 10 February 2014

After long cold walk to see Ice caves, stopped at Maggie's for something to eat. The soup was delicious. Had a small hamburger that was good, but more than I needed!

1  Thank Janel B

Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

Only problem...they are only open until 8pm in the winter, so plan accordingly. The food was actually very good with a large variety. We walked in at 7:45pm and were still able to order and enjoy our meal. My martini was "ok" and the margarita was "good." Fun flamingo atmosphere. Our waitress wasn't "welcoming" to Bayfield...but she was very nice! My boyfriend and I recommend this place!

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I've been going up to Bayfield for the Dogsled races for more than 10 yrs
and have been eating at Maggies everytime.
However the past couple years it has definitely declined in quality and service.

Used to be you could order a "gourmet" fish dish. For example, broiled whitefish
with cranberry wild rice and some greens. And it WAS superb.
Now all they have is an all u can eat fish fry-greasy.

Used to be they had EXTREMELY good sweet tater fries. I ordered some this year and they were burnt chewy flavorless things like you can get at a supermarket freezer section.

Service was poor too.
They told us we couldnt get seated at a table til all the other people had arrived in out group. yet
a guy across the room was seated all alone awaiting the rest of his group.

Sorry Maggies, next year I likely will NOT be visiting u.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have been to Maggie's three times and have never had a bad meal. I enjoy the Maggie's Superior Sandwich. With their homemade tarter sauce. This was the first time my sister and I also tried their deep fried polenta. I could of eaten the whole plate myself. Overall Maggie's has one of kind dishes with awesome homemade sauces to top it off. The best part of eating at Maggie's is you get lost in all the flamingo decoration. It is worth the stop.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

The wait to get in is worth it, very popular, good choices, good drinks, and good prices for this area. Had lunch on my birthday with a drink made with bluberries, which I also have on my birthday, prefering blueberry pie over a cake.

Been to Maggie's Restaurant? Share your experiences!