“Fun place to visit!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
De Pere, Wisconsin
“Fun place to visit!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

Food is very good. Staff friendly and attentive. Ate here on my last trip to Bayfield in February and decided to bring friends here for a weekend trip this summer. They enjoyed it very much. First heard about it through friends who have been in the area. Would go back.

Visited July 2014

Duluth, Minnesota
“Eclectic menu for a small town restaurant”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We always stop at Maggie's when in Bayfield. It's a bustling place with lots of interesting choices on the menu. Our party had the medditerainean salad, bison burger, and the veggie pizza. Everyone was very happy with their choices. I had the bison buger, which was a thin patty, but very tasty. Not too much food, just right. It had pepper cheese and a spicy barbecue sauce. I am a ketchup fanatic..but skipped it as this burger was very tasty as is. It was served with kettle chips.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Kinda Kooky, but Good Food and Fun”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We had lunch in Maggie's with friends, and enjoyed our meal. The decorating - plastic flamingoes, strung lights, vivid colors, etc. - is kinda kooky, but in a good way! I'm recommending Maggie's because everyone enjoyed themselves and there were no complaints about the food. I ordered a Caesar salad, topped with broiled perch. Delicious. My husband raved about his burger.

New York City
“The BEST Chili!”
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Maggies is a lively restaurant and has the best chili which is listed as Chili Soup on the menu, but was Chili to me --- the Best chili I've ever eaten in a restaurant. My friend ate a pork loin dish which she sang the praises of to such an extent that I had to taste it, and it too was mighty tasty. Ditto the next day when I had white fish in a flour tortilla! Don't miss it if you're in Bayfield!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank EllyDresden
Eau Galle, Wisconsin
“dissapointing”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Kids mac and cheese was easy mac (seriously you can't boil noodles and add some cheese- especially for the price) Burgers were ok, fries were soggy, gross and couldn't eat more than a couple. (They were not busy when we were there either) Waitress was nice and flamingos decore was cute

• Visited July 2014

Been to Maggie's Restaurant? Share your experiences!