Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry
Quality Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$92
Cantuta Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$95
US$90
Motel 6 Charles Town(Charles Town)
US$88
US$79
US$124
US$114
HIExpress.com
US$158
US$147
US$217
The Town's Inn(Harpers Ferry)
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Armory Quarters(Harpers Ferry)
TripAdvisor
  • Free Internet
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsmain buildingindoor poolwhite horse taverncharles townroom was cleanwafflesfree breakfastrace trackother hotels in the areariver riderswould stay here againvery nice hotelfitness centerevery staff memberthree buildingsadjoining restaurantadjoining rooms
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Staying for two nights while going to and from horse track. Reservation easy, very friendly staff. Our room second floor facing woods. Could not have ask for cooler and quieter lodging. Air condition super and no noise from any where. Unbelievably relaxing. Misty at complementary breakfast nicknamed by others as sunshine started all out days off on a good note. Rooms have four pillows per bed too. We will be back. This stay has been wonderful. Highly recommended for a clean cozy nights rest !

• Stayed: June 2014
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay and we hope that you will choose the Quality Hotel if you are in the Harpers Ferry area in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

Their website is extremely out of date. There is no spa. There is no gourmet restaurant. I specifically booked here with the plan of getting a massage and having a gourmet dinner. Rooms are average. Food and drinks at the on-site Vista bar/tavern...again, average. Didn't care to eat there more than once. I've stayed at worse, but for the price, I expected more.

Room Tip: Don't accept a room on the lower ground level. Yes, it's nice to look at the woods instead of the parking lot but, there were people that walked behind the building and stood right outside our window looking in.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

I have passed your suggestions over to management and hope that we can serve you again if you are in the area.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The rooms were clean and the food in the restaurant was good but it just didn't give you a welcoming feeling. It appears to be old and I'm sure they've done the best they could considering its age. When the room door was closed we could hear no sounds from the outside or the hallway which was a nice surprise. The indoor pool is very nice but has rooms with balconys looking over. Freaky having people sitting on their balcony extremely close watching you. It was a good value though and if you weren't staying long, I would recommend it.

Room Tip: Ask for the main building.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your stay in Harpers Ferry, We appreciate your comments and will pass them on to ownership, hope you choose to return in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2014

This is my third stay at the Quality Hotel Conference Center while enjoying historic Jefferson county WV. Obviously I would never have returned a second time if I wasn't pleased with the facility. The room met my needs in every way and I enjoyed the continental breakfast bar which had a variety of food selections. What makes this trip different from the previous two is that I got sick while visiting this time. In the grand scheme of things, it was nothing serious which required medical attention. It appears to have been a 24 hour stomach virus. Still, when sick I would rather be home and in my own bed. With my stomach churning the front desk staff, the restaurant management and the breakfast room staff woman were very kind and caring. They each helped me with extending my stay and getting proper food to deal with my upset stomach. Each staff person knew what it was like to deal with vomiting and diarrhea and sympathized with me. Their lack of indifference meant a lot to me and was greatly appreciated. I extend my thanks to the kind and caring staff at this establishment.

Room Tip: Rooms that overlook the swimming pool have a balcony where you can observe the poolside activities, but with that comes the noise of the swimmers who during the weekend were in the pool until at least 11 pm.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Richard E
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you very much for your kind comments on our staff. We pride ourselves to the fact that we do care about our individual guests. It was our pleasure to help when you were not feeling well.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

The first thing we noticed about our hotel room was an unpleasant odor. The hallway smelled too, so it wasn't just our room. We bought baking soda for our fridge and an air freshener which helped a little.
However, the unpleasant odor might have been a blessing in disguise. Had our room not smelled so bad, we would not have wanted to open the window. When we went to open the window, we discovered it had been left unlocked! I'm glad we realized this prior to staying for two nights (we were on the ground floor!!) Speaking of being unlocked, don't assume your door will lock behind you just because you need a key card to enter. When we left the room, my boyfriend checked the handle to make sure the door was locked. It was not. Had he not checked, anyone could have gotten into our room. This is definitely not the safest hotel!
Surprisingly, our room was very clean. Smelly, but clean. The bathroom and jetted tub were very nice. It took a long time for the water to get warm on our first night there. It was fine the second night.
The hotel staff is kind-of friendly, but not very professional. Some of the staff have bad attitudes, especially the breakfast staff. They were rude to each other and even talked about each other to the customers! Not exactly the kind of conversation I like to have first thing in the morning. They replenished the food promptly, but the first day they only put out forks and the second day they only put out spoons. Their cleanliness was pretty gross. Don't use the waffle maker! The staff member wiped the dirty breakfast counter with a rag and then used that same rag (without rinsing it) to wipe out the inside of the waffle maker. Yuck!
At least the hotel was convenient to everything we wanted to do.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Westonlk
GMwv078, Front Office Manager at Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

I am very sorry that you had an unpleasant stay at the hotel. Please know that all your complaints have been addressed to the proper departments so that these kind of problems will not happen again. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we certainly appreciate your patronage.