My wife and I stayed here after a late night of playing slots at Charles Town Races. I was pleased that the Internet was working and free. The front desk staff were very nice and the rates were pretty good, which was helpful as I didn't do so well at the casino. While the room was basic, they were very clean and well-maintained. I liked having a coffee maker in the room and the television had HDMI input so I could hook up my laptop to it. The beds were comfortable and the surrounding area is quiet enough for an excellent sleep.The complimentary breakfast was better than average and my wife really enjoyed the waffles. I definitely recommend this particular Econo Lodge and will stay here again when I'm in the area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn