I was satisfied with the Econo Lodge, it's not the Ritz, but did not expect that!! Everything was satisfactory! Location was good, however, you cannot walk to downtown, like I was told. I booked thru a computer service and should have done directly. I paid $25.00 more, but was my fault! People at desk were helpful, room fine, clean & breakfast was decent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK) and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn