The motel has a rather forbidding, concrete-block exterior but inside is inviting and cozy, more like staying in a large, older residence than a motel. Staff were very friendlyand helpful. You could walk down to the Historic District in maybe thirty minutes if you felt energetic. The breakfast area was a bit claustrophobic but did offer a special feature of make-your-own-waffles. Light sleepers might want to forego the "mountain view" rooms; unfortunately, these also overlook a mountainside four-lane highway with laboring trucks night and day. Rooms on the parking lot side would be more peaceful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn