I was making a spur of the moment trip to Harper's Ferry National Park, and checked in to the Comfort Inn on Union Street. It is a modest place, no bells or whistles. Slighty showing its age, but clean and comfortable. I think there were maybe one or two other guests in the place! This is the off season for the area, so it was very quiet! Continental breakfast OK, although either the timer or the temperature of the waffle maker was off--slightly underdone....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are the closest hotel to Harpers Ferry National Historical Park near historic Harpers Ferry and just minutes from Hollywood Casino Charles Town. Whether you are looking to explore our country's history, enjoy the natural beauty of the mountains, or checking out the gaming and horse-racing action in Charles Town, the Econo Lodge is the perfect place to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Choice Hotels, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Harpers Ferry Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Comfort Inn Harpers Ferry
- Harpers Ferry Comfort Inn