The Jackson Rose B & B
Quality Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$87
QualityInn
Clarion Inn Harpers Ferry(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$143
US$105
ClarionHotels
Cantuta Inn(Harpers Ferry)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$95
US$90
Motel 6 Charles Town(Charles Town)
US$88
US$79
US$124
US$114
HIExpress.com
US$170
US$158
TripAdvisor
Light Horse Inn(Harpers Ferry)
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscivil warlarge dogwonderful hostscrepesbiscuitsginger cookiesgreat attention to detailhistory buffother guestshistoric househost and hostesspleasure of stayingeach morningspent two nightshistorical areafrench toastfresh fruit
Reviewed 22 May 2010

Our stay at the Jackson Rose was very nice. The room was clean, very friendly and helpful owners, and a scrumptious breakfast in the morning. The room was reasonable and very comfortable. Also it was within walking distance to downtown attractions, if you care to walk up a steep hill on your way back.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Arrowhuntr
Reviewed 27 April 2010

I went to Harper's Ferry to meet a friend and hike the AT so I decided to splurge at a B & B. Since I love historic buildings The Jackson Rose seemed the perfect choice (as well as the great reviews). I arrived early and was allowed to check in and get my keys before heading into the village (it was about .6 miles to walk to the village). My room was the Garret Room, and I loved it; great furnishings and the bed was wonderful! Deb's attention to detail makes you feel like you are staying with family. Breakfast was everything the reviews said it would be; we had grapefuit, delicious bran muffins, cinnamon and raisin stuffed french toast with apples and caramel sauce, sausages, coffee, and juice. Deb and Phil also had great recommendations for hiking and things to do in nearby towns. I definitely plan on going back.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank culiath
Reviewed 1 April 2010

One of the top B&B's I have had the pleasure to visit. Phil and Deb do a great job.
Highly recommend this inn to anyone. Great job!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank CivilWarMarcher
Reviewed 15 February 2010

The room was spacious and well furnished. The owners were very hospitable and the homemade breakfast was delicious. We had a very comfortable stay and it made our trip to Harper's Ferry very enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2009

I came to the area for a conference in celebration of the 150th anniversary of the raid on Harper's Ferry. I will definitely return-- for another stay at the Jackson Rose. I have stayed at B & B's in New England, northern California and the UK. This is the BEST! The 1795 house has been lovingly and intelligently restored. The rooms are beautiful--spacious and cosy at the same time. And I found myself falling asleep wondering what fabulous breakfast Deb and Phil would have waiting for us in the morning. Not to mention the fresh ginger cookies and sherry that greeted us at the end of our long days. Can't recommend it highly enough.

Janis Bergman-Carton