“Food is so good”
Review of Cannonball Deli

Cannonball Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 3 November 2013

This place is pretty tiny and at basement level, so it's easy to miss. They have a back deck for outdoor seating, which is probably nice in good weather. The young man working was very friendly. Good service. Most importantly, the food was sooo good. I had an eggplant parm sandwich with a salad, and everything was just so fresh and homemade tasting. My mom had a personal Greek pizza which was also great.

1  Thank Kelly P

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I stayed for two days in Harpers Ferry lower town and ate here several times. The gyros are really excellent as is the ice cream. The portions are generously large which was important to me because I was cycling the C&O towpath and had "cyclist's appetite" from all the exercise. I did not notice this place at first as it is below grade in sort of a basement off the street. But I noticed the sign saying "eat more gyros" and, after disappointments at other restaurants in the lower town, I went here. I only wish I'd come sooner as the other places were a waste of time and money.

2  Thank Merrill C
Reviewed 25 September 2013

Had two lunches and 3 teas. 23$. Harpers Ferry can be expensive even for lunch. Rent a place that has a kitchen and bring food for the weekend. The food was yummy here!

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Good falafal and sandwiches,. There is a patio in the back that's not visible from the front entrance. You have to walk through the kitchen to get there.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

The hot dogs here are massive and tasty! My hubby's gyro was so stuffed full of meat that he couldn't close it! They don't skimp on portions here and the price was right! Great find!