My Dad and I stayed in the Carriage Suite (as we wanted separate bedrooms) and we absolutely wanted to be in Harpers Ferry. The suite was exactly what we needed and then some. Tony was great, he let us leave our bikes on his back porch so we didn't have to crowd our suite and breakfast was incredible! The only (very, very small) downside was that the beds weren't exactly hotel beds. Fortunately, we had done enough hiking and biking that we didn't care. We would definitely return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully equipped two private suites / vacation rental apartments. We are family friendly. Located in the Historic District of central Harper's Ferry. The Carriage House is a large unit with private entrance, two beds, full bathroom, kitchen, living room, and dining room area. The Trundle is an economy unit with private entrance, queen size bed, full bathroom, and kitchenette. The gorgeous shared yard has a picnic table and swing to enjoy the summer weather. There's internet access & cable television. A good breakfast is delivered to your suite according to your selections from a menu! Come tour American History, hike the Appalachian Trail, bike the C&O Canal, see nature's wonders, and access Washington, DC by commuter rail. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lily Garden Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Camp Hill Hotel Harpers Ferry
- Camp Hill Bed And Breakfast