When I wanted a couple of days away I looked into reasonably priced accommodations, I stumbled upon the canal house cottage online and was surprised at the price, considering it was essentially a home away from home. My experience has been wonderful!! It's a quiet private location, with an amazing restaurant right out front! The canal house staff are very kind and the food is amazing! Having a full kitchen at my disposal was also convenient for the times I just wanted to stay in. I recommend the cottage for a quiet gateway that's close to Harper's Ferry and other historic sites!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy incredible views of the famous Harpers Ferry Gap from our balconies and decks. Spacious suites with private bathrooms, king sized beds, sitting rooms, and cable. Fire place in the common area. The Ledge House is in Harpers Ferry National Historic Park. Hike the Appalachian Trail, Bike the C&O Canal, Raft the Shenandoah and Potomac Rivers. Taste wine country. Inquire about Vacation rentals and short-term rentals. Government per diem honored. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Ledge House Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ledge House & Canal House Cottage Hotel Harpers Ferry
- The Ledge House And Canal House Cottage