“Moab”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Saddle Creek ~ 3A1

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
58kerim
“Moab”
Reviewed 18 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

This is our 11th year staying at rim vista and the first time staying in unit 3A1. The unit was great. My big issue was that the website said it would sleep 12 comfortably with a queen bed upstairs and a hide away couch in the family room. There was a full bed and no pull out couch. We had 11 guests with us so you can see we were a little cramped. I called the property management and they were going to talk to the manager about it. They offered to bring in a cot or blow up mattress...where would we put it??? Frustrating. I asked if some reimbursement could be had but never got a return call from management. If I would have known I would have stayed in the unit we always do, but we needed a little extra room. The website needs to be updated. I was very disappointed in the lack of follow up from the office/management, I called twice and was told they would get back to me. Didn't happen.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Reviewed 10 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“Mtn biking in Moab”
Reviewed 10 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

Great place with plenty of room. Clean and had everything we needed to enjoy our weekend. Directions to the condo were spot on. We also enjoyed the Branding Iron restaurant right down the road.
Would definitely use this property again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing