“Full day canyoneering w/Evan”

Red River Adventures
Moab Half-Day Rafting Trip
US$105.00*
Moab Canyoneering Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: No longer simply a rafting company, Red River Adventures is a leader in Moab multi-sport vacations! Don't be fooled by others offering "one stop" shopping only to be shuffled among the true providers once you arrive. We are the only guide service in town that holds permits to guide river, canyoneering, rock climbing, SUP and National Parks trips in house. On land or water our guides can do almost everything. For those trips we can't run ourselves, we've teamed up with some of Moab's best and will let you know, in advance, who will be guiding you. For one day or more we've got something for everyone!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about RRA and my guide, Evan. First we did Morning Glory with a group of 5 people. Evan was patient and fun with the kids in our group and did an excellent job coaching all of (all beginners!). After lunch I continued on to Charisma Canyon solo. Evan challenged me to move way outside my comfort zone while giving me the tools to be successful and safe. It was an unforgettable day that has been the highlight of my trip!

1  Thank Amy D
There are newer reviews for Red River Adventures

Reviewed 3 July 2014

Thank's to the guys at Red River Adventure for providing us with a firstclass experience and a warm, personal and professional attitude. I would recommend them 24/7!!!

Per/Tomas/Lillemor from Sweden!

1  Thank Per J
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My family just returned from our 1st trip to Moab. We highly recommend Red River Adventures! Carl was very helpful when booking over the phone with all our questions. My husband and 2 boys did the Morning Glory Canyoneering trip and had a blast! We would recommend this trip if you can keep up! My husband, teenager and preteen sons had no problem. Our whole family went on the full day raft trip and had a great time on the river! We chose this trip because RRA uses smaller rafts (6 man & 1 guide.) Our guide, Scott made it fun and was very knowledgable about the area. He was great with the boys, bad jokes and all! Lunch was great Our family would definitely book with Red River Adventures again!

3  Thank Lori F
Reviewed 2 July 2014

My husband and son (8yrs) talked myself and my daughter (25yrs) into a full day rafting trip down the Colorado River, whilst we were staying in Moab, Utah in June. They wanted the overnight experience but we compromised on the day trip. The scenery is spectacular, the river beautiful and the company, Red River Adventures, experienced, fun and knowledgable. My daughter and I were very anxious. The compulsory safety talk did not help! However, the guides were in total control all the way. The lunch, although not hot, was fresh and delicious (wraps - cold meat, avocado, salad and dressings). A hot drink might have been nice as the weather was a little cool and you do get very wet. The sun came out and warmed us up a bit. RRA recommended bringing a warm top to change into and if the weather even looks a little cool, I would do this, as it is all put into a dry sack and my son really appreciated the warm, dry jacket when we stopped for lunch. The experience is one of calm and serene travel down the river punctuated with terror (ok, maybe not terror) but exhilaration as you try and paddle out of the rapids. The photos of us are priceless! The looks on the kids faces as a wave forms to crash over the front of the raft are hilarious.

2  Thank aussie3amigos
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Took the full-day rafting trip with my husband and 2 college-age kids. We had a great time and our guide was very knowledgeable, experienced and competent. Every staff member at Red River was friendly and helpful. I highly recommend going with Red River!

Been to Red River Adventures? Share your experiences!