“Full day white water rafting”

Red River Adventures
Moab Half-Day Rafting Trip
US$105.00*
Moab Canyoneering Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: No longer simply a rafting company, Red River Adventures is a leader in Moab multi-sport vacations! Don't be fooled by others offering "one stop" shopping only to be shuffled among the true providers once you arrive. We are the only guide service in town that holds permits to guide river, canyoneering, rock climbing, SUP and National Parks trips in house. On land or water our guides can do almost everything. For those trips we can't run ourselves, we've teamed up with some of Moab's best and will let you know, in advance, who will be guiding you. For one day or more we've got something for everyone!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dorking, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Full day white water rafting”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Had such a great time on the river got soaked to the bone but was such good fun. Mike the guide was fantastic real nice guy with great local knowledge. Provided lunch was fresh cooked meats and salad and wraps very tasty. Recommend it to anyone who likes a bit of adventure.

1 Thank Gareth E

Seattle, Washington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun from start to finish!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Being first time rafters and a little "older" we were made comfortable from start to finish. The guides were entertaining and informative....but when it came time to pull others from the river who's raft had flipped, they were professional and all business and knew what to do. We felt VERY safe and in good hands the while time. We felt like we got MORE than our money's worth! Ian was an awesome guide!

2 Thank Startin
West Hartford, CT
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Full day canyoneering w/Evan”
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about RRA and my guide, Evan. First we did Morning Glory with a group of 5 people. Evan was patient and fun with the kids in our group and did an excellent job coaching all of (all beginners!). After lunch I continued on to Charisma Canyon solo. Evan challenged me to move way outside my comfort zone while giving me the tools to be successful and safe. It was an unforgettable day that has been the highlight of my trip!

1 Thank Amy D
Eskilstuna, Sweden
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Colorado river white water rafting premiere”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

Thank's to the guys at Red River Adventure for providing us with a firstclass experience and a warm, personal and professional attitude. I would recommend them 24/7!!!

Per/Tomas/Lillemor from Sweden!

1 Thank Per J
Omaha, Nebraska
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Family Fun in Moab”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

My family just returned from our 1st trip to Moab. We highly recommend Red River Adventures! Carl was very helpful when booking over the phone with all our questions. My husband and 2 boys did the Morning Glory Canyoneering trip and had a blast! We would recommend this trip if you can keep up! My husband, teenager and preteen sons had no problem. Our whole family went on the full day raft trip and had a great time on the river! We chose this trip because RRA uses smaller rafts (6 man & 1 guide.) Our guide, Scott made it fun and was very knowledgable about the area. He was great with the boys, bad jokes and all! Lunch was great Our family would definitely book with Red River Adventures again!

3 Thank Lori F

Been to Red River Adventures? Share your experiences!