We liked this hotel. Well furnished and equipped rooms and in good decorative order. Rooms had fridge, microwave, coffee maker, ironing facility, air con and good wifi. Breakfast was good by continental standards and coffee was freely available all day in reception. The outer heated pool was lovely. Staff were most helpful and pleasant. On the edge of town, but still an easy walk to good restaurants. Try Moab Brewery or the BluPig - they do live music several nights a week.
A bit on the pricey side, but that is Moab for you, I am afraid.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Quality Inn is located approximately four miles from the Colorado River and 18 miles from Moab-Canyonlands Field Airport. In the morning, a complimentary continental breakfast is served and free weekday newspapers are available. The Quality Inn also has an outdoor seasonal pool, interior corridors, laundry facilities, and a parking area. All rooms have air-conditioning, clock radios, free coffee, irons and ironing boards, free local calls, free wi-fi and cable TV. This is a two story building with stairs only (no elevator). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Agoda, getaroom.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Moab Hotel Moab
- Moab Sleep Inn
- Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area Utah