“No problems here!”

Quality Inn Moab Slickrock Area
Ranked #22 of 38 Hotels in Moab
Reviewed 24 May 2014

We liked this hotel. Well furnished and equipped rooms and in good decorative order. Rooms had fridge, microwave, coffee maker, ironing facility, air con and good wifi. Breakfast was good by continental standards and coffee was freely available all day in reception. The outer heated pool was lovely. Staff were most helpful and pleasant. On the edge of town, but still an easy walk to good restaurants. Try Moab Brewery or the BluPig - they do live music several nights a week.
A bit on the pricey side, but that is Moab for you, I am afraid.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sleepybexhill

Reviewed 11 May 2014

paper thin walls and ceiling. awaken several times during 3 day stay. loud banging from above.
make sure you stay on the second floor of this hotel .this is a problem as the hotel has no elevator. also many connecting rooms which are noisy.

Room Tip: STAY UPSTAIRS as first floor has too much noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Wonderful setting, clean well kept property, hard working friendly staff clean well kept rooms. Close to everything! We will stay here again on our next trip back to Moab...no place better to take in the beauty of the mountains.

Room Tip: Stay here, free WiFi, refrigerator in room, coffee maker,hairdryer, great offerings for a quick brea...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

For basic accommodations in a small tourist town, this place was perfectly suitable. Breakfast is your usual free spread, but they still had sausages, yogurt, make-you-own waffles - enough to keep us filled up through a late lunch. Pool area was surprisingly clean and the hot tub, although smallish, was a godsend after those long hikes in the parks. Rooms are basic chain-style, but if you're there for the scenery and outdoor adventures, you're just using it as a crash pad anyway.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 22 April 2014

I booked a room at Sleep Inn after reading all the favourable reviews of others and although I arrived with rather low expectations (end of the world location, etc.) even those were not met and here is why:
- noise insulation is practically nonexistent, the A/C of the room above woke me up at least 15x, but this was nothing compared to the noise when they used their toilet / bathroom which was actually louder than using my own, this resulted in one of the nosiest stay of my life, I basically could not sleep
- the room looked like it escaped straight out of the 80s, everything was old
- breakfast looked so bad that I did not even try, it was all cheap carbs
- the person who checked me in was not the least bit intrested in the guest, the person who checked me out did not bother asking how the stay was

I still would like to give the benefit of the doubt, but I have to strongly advise everyone against this Sleep Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper level room, maybe those are less noisy.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Marcell O
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I really liked this hotel considering you are in the middle of nowhere. It's location was perfect, not too inside of the town but not too far. This is great because you can hope on to the road with no problem and not be congested with traffic all around you.

The staff members were so nice and helpful. I had to get something faxed to the hotel and they truly were so nice about it. The lady that is in charge saw me trying to make my sandwiches and told me I could do into the little room and make them in there (they were packed for breakfast). Not many people would say such a thing.

Breakfast! --- It had a great variety for being continental. Yogurt, sausages, fresh fruit, eggs, waffle maker (very popular so be patient), cereal, bread, and juices. The coffee area had some flavors like white chocolate syrup, hot chocolate and tea. This was perfect since I'm not a black coffee drinker and need some sweetness. In the evening they sometimes make popcorn and this was a nice little treat to have.

The room was perfect in size. The beds felt comfortable and perfect after hiking all day. Hot water comes out right away when taking a shower and no need to be waiting. We didn't use the AC or anything since the weather was ideal but we could hear other rooms using it, so I'm assuming they worked well. The walls are a bit on the slim side and can sometimes hear people talking but it didn't bother me. If this is a problem, just bring ear plugs, but after hiking and showering I had no problems going to sleep.

The outdoor pool seemed nice, but again I thought it was cool to go swimming. If you have kids you will not be dissapointed, every evening there were kids soaking up their time in here. In the am I would see a guy cleaning the pool so it seemed clean.

Overall, a great place to stay when vising the National Parks nearby.

Room Tip: Perfect for those going to Arches National Park!
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank adri e
Reviewed 22 March 2014

My husband and I visit Moab, Utah a few times each year. We had not stayed at the Sleep Inn in several years, but decided to try it again. Our room, with two beds, was rather small, but adequate for two adults. The hallway and the room was clean, the bed linens were mediocre and the towels were thin but the mattresses were comfortable and the pillow selection was good. Breakfast was the usual cereal and bread items, along with yogurt, boiled eggs and breakfast sausage. I usually avoid the soggy waffles at motels, but the waffles here are crisp. Our upstairs room was quiet.

The red headed female desk clerk who checked us out may have facial muscle problems because she could not manage a smile, but the brunette who checked us in and helped when our remote control would not work, was very friendly and helpful. (Sorry, I didn't get names.)

Moab is expensive, but our early March rate was reasonable for this motel. Depending on the rates, we will consider staying at the Sleep Inn on our next visit to Moab.

Room Tip: No elevator, so request a ground floor room if you have trouble climbing the stairs. No oversized...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple