“Home Away From Home”

Hotel Moab Downtown
Ranked #21 of 35 Hotels in Moab
“Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My family stayed at the Ramada Moab for a week. It was one of the nicest rooms I have stayed in, in a long time. We had a kitchen suite which worked so well for us as we have two children. It was clean and I loved the granite countertop in the bathroom. I wish I could have taken it home with me! We had a great time at the pool and they also have an onsite restaurant/pancake house that was delicious! The staff was so friendly and understanding. I couldn't have wished for a better time. Thank you so much Ramada Moab!

Room Tip: You have to try the kitchen suite!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (143)
Parsippany, New Jersey

Sergio D & family

My family and I travel quite a bit throughout the world and recently stayed at the Ramada in downtown Moab.....We were immediately pleasantly surprised by the warm hospitality we received at checkin. The rooms were very clean and spacious....set up very nice. Beds were an 8 on a 1-10 scale.....I cant say 10 because ive stayed in some 5 star hotels in the past, but these beds were way above average. This hotel has everything you want in a hotel...It is Clean, Friendly and well located....I highly recommend it for Pleasure or Business.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Sergio D
Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 kids. We stayed in this hotel for couple of nights, It was a great experience and we would love to repeat it again, My kids loved it. The hotel has all what you can wish for, Great location, professional and friendly staff, great design, comfy furniture, clean rooms and linen, everything there makes you feel comfortable, simply you feel home. The staff are wonderful with customers and super nice with kids. We enjoyed the best quality of services with the most affordable prices. You can't find something that provide this quality of services with such cheap prices.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Hotel was great! Walked in to very friendly people in the lobby ready to assist me in checking in and willing to help me out with anything i needed. Super clean rooms and in a great location. Near anything you need whether it's stores or food or entertainment. Will be coming back here when back in town!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Moscow, Idaho
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I had a great time at this place. i love to travel around the country on vacation and came to this establishment. they had great service and clean and affordable rooms that fit my budget. i would highly recommend them.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with this Ramada and completely recommend it to anyone looking for a great hotel in Moab. Pleasant check in process and everyone was very nice. All the staff was very helpful and the rooms are spacious and comfortable. I highly recommend this hotel for families. It is a great price. Very clean rooms as well with a great location.

Room Tip: great place with a great staff! you cannot go wrong.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family