“Tons or room and.......ok.”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #27 of 34 Hotels in Moab
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Tons or room and.......ok.”
Reviewed 17 March 2014

3 nights mid march. Room is huge, couch. And two beds. Stains on couch and chairs and a musty smell. Great amount of space and close to everything. Indoor pool is a big bonus for kids. They could stand to invest some money in new dressers and steam cleaning.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Rob S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
Fruita, Colorado
Reviewed 12 March 2014

First time staying here I called to confirm reservation and spoke to a young guy who I could clearly tell was more interested with ANYTHING than being on the phone with me! Every question I asked I got a sigh and a "yep" in response. Check in no problem. Pool and room were ok. Breakfast left ALOT to be desired. We went to Dennys after pecking through the extremely small breakfast room and selection. Second stay went relatively good until we got home and realized my sister left her kindle charger in the room. Called to see about having it mailed since I work for a hotel and know( it should be common practice to log the item,date,and room number)If something is left behind. Talked to a young lady who asked me what it looks like? I said I have the date and room number for you to look it up and she said,"we don't do that here, we get at least 40 chargers a day so we don't log it." I explained to her that that doesn't help me and she hung up on me!!!! Seriously just hung the phone right up!!! What kind of customer service is that?!?! Will not be returning to this hotel- and certainly would not recommend!!

Room Tip: Pick another hotel!!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Jessica Y

Travellers are raving about these Moab hotels

Le Cannet, France
Reviewed 23 February 2014

Quiet and clean hotel. We had a nice room with a good decoration in natural wood. Anything was new in the room. We park very close from the room. The entrance was secure by our hotel key. A good value for money. The breakfast room what a little bit dull. Bit over all it is satisfactiry.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Guy F
Lehi, Utah, United States
Reviewed 18 February 2014

4.5 stars. Quality Suites was clean, friendly, and convenient. Great place to stay in Moab. Close to the parks, restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations. The pool and hot tub were nice. The gym needed work--and it appeared that they were working on the gym. We will stay here again next time we go hiking in Arches National Park.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Annie O
Northern Virginia
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We stayed at the Quality Suites in Moab for 3 nights in late Sept-early Oct. 2013. It's a chain hotel, and that's mostly what you'll find in Moab, but as chains go, this was a pretty nice hotel for being in an isolated desert town. The room (suite) was comfortable, roomy, and clean, and there was a decent continental breakfast included. The hotel is located on the strip south of town, so you do have to drive through town to get to Arches and Canyonlands, but it's a quick trip through town (not congested at all.)

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank scottandelaine
Vernon, Canada
Reviewed 27 November 2013

We spent one night here on our way through. We have always enjoyed spending a night in Moab. The hotel was fine. Easy to get to, clean roomy. We did not realize that it is near the south end of town so a fair walk to city center. We did have a good meal next door at the Brew House.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eljo812
MORENO VALLEY
Reviewed 14 November 2013

This used to be a comfort suites. Not sure why the name change, but I'm thinking maybe because in some ways it doesn't live up to the standards of comfort suites.

Pretty nice room and spacious enough. However really lousy lay out. If you want to sit on the couch to watch TV you will not be able to look at the TV without the big piece of wood, (which is their divider between the living area & bed area), in your way. The TV cannot be moved. What will we have to do to convince hotel owners/managers that not everyone wants to lay in bed and watch TV!

The tiniest possible refrigerator that wouldn't be called a cooler! I stayed here for five days and had to the go to the grocery store every day because I couldn't keep enough stuff in this tiny refrigerator. Really disappointing! This cubicle where the tiny refrigerator and microwave are, is common in comfort suites. Typically it has a larger refrigerator in it with the microwave up on top. But these owners decided to go cheap, with the tiny refrigerator and microwave in the bottom. Plan on getting on the floor to use either of these items. And this room was $150/nt!

Back corner of the parking lot needs more light, or rather existing light repaired. It wasn't done during the 5 days I was here.

Flat screen TV, but no HD stations. In fact, many of the most common stations were not working while I was there (ESPN, CNN, FOXNews). Also, the internet help was just some guy who said 'hello' and I could hear his kids behind him. He did not know how to connect my AppleTV manually. Last time I was here the Internet was down for three days, and it was explained to me they needed to drive down from Salt Lake to fix it! I won't be here again

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo