We stayed at this hotel in January on a cross country trip. We took a day to vist arches an stayed overnight in Moab.
There were a few reviews on here that really sounded like we could be in for trouble, but honestly I have no clue what they were complaining about. It's a REALLY nice hotel, and the price was budget friendly (at least in the winter- rate was $59 compared to $100 at the best western). The rooms were clean and nice and thre were tons of amenities that we didn't use (laundry, gym, pool, playground etc). The room was super clean, the beds were comfy and they had really nice shampoo and soaps.
FYI Things we look for in a travelers hotel:
- under $80 (preferably well under) - Clean, clean, clean. (seriously.)
- solid breakfast
- easy to get to, quick check in and easy parking.
- comfy bed and good pillows.
Things I don't care much about:
- fancy amenities
- pool or spa (we usually get in too late, but I have to admit this can be a bonus)
- and honestly I don't care much about 'service'. They should be generally polite and quick. I don't expect to be pampered at $59/night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aarchway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Moab
- Aarchway Hotel Moab
- Aarchway Inn Moab, Utah