“Came back and loved it again!”
Review of Aarchway Inn

Aarchway Inn
Ranked #10 of 37 Hotels in Moab
Reviewed 17 February 2011

Came in and the staff were helpful and couteous from the start. Nice new rooms and good facilities like spa. Breakfast was plentiful and clean and friendly. really close to Arches national park and close to downtowm with a car (5mins max). I'd recommend a friend stay here. awesome value for money in winter time. thanks again

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 February 2011

In these times of economic hardship, customer service has been one of the things that most businesses are trying to improve on. Apparently this is not the case at this hotel. The hotel was just the same as any other hotel beyond that. Nice accommodations, a pool, quietness, etc., etc. We had already had the reservation ahead of time because of a recommendation from a friend. I had tried calling ahead to get the exact location on our way into the Moab Valley but nobody seemed to be answering, even after several calls. Luckily the location was fairly easy when we were close. As soon as I walked in I realized why my phone calls hadn't been answered. I didn't realize that the Aarchway Inn was also a daycare center for their employees. The girl behind the desk had a baby with here and acted bothered that we were even wanting to check in. I understand there are emergencies and such but to a certain extent. Obviously this girl couldn't do her job with her baby there. This drove me crazy and was very unprofessional. I work in customer service and know how big of an impact this can make. When people have good customer service, they tell 2 people. When they have bad customer service, like I received, they tell a whole lot more (and this is why I feel the need to share). I wouldn't recommend this hotel because of the unprofessionalism laking in this case.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 January 2011

Very nice accommodation just on the edge of town. The rooms are large, great view, beautiful grounds with plenty to do. Pool and hot tub are large and in good condition. We found the staff to be very helpful. We stayed here on our 33 day cross country trip and this was by far the best of the non full service hotels we stayed. Great location for Arches National Park and Canyonlands.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 23 January 2011

Great choice! We did a 3 week Road Trip and travelled through 6 states and this was our favorite hotel. Beautiful BIG room - lots of room for us and our 2 teenagers. We had 3 queen beds and tons of floor space to spread out. There was also a table, desk and kitchen area. The beds were COMFY! They have an AWESOME outdoor pool and indoor hot tub. The outdoor patio, pool area has lots of room and loungers. Plus they had the BEST complimentary breakfast on our whole trip - homemade eggs/ham done in the crockpot, vanilla yogurt, granola, peaches and homemade biscuits plus your regular cereal and toast. And the best coffee! We would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 December 2010

Large, fully equipped family room. Very clean and confortable.Hotel has no charm and is slightly off town center but hardly an issue in Moab. Hotel has an outdoor playground. "Hot" breakfast is included but was not to our taste, there is a Dennys 2 min away as a better option. Was considerably cheaper than other options we checked in downtown Moab and we did not regret our choice.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2010

2 December 2010

Send to www.tripadvisor.com

Info copy to www.aarchwayinn.com

My wife Linda Henker and I just had the GREAT good fortune to again stay at the AARCHWAY INN in Moab, Utah from the 22nd to the 29th of November 2010.
The purpose of our stay in Moab was to visit our daughter Karen Henker , a ranger at Canyonlands National Park, and celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday with her.

Our last visit to Moab was in 2008, which was our first stay at Aarchway Inn.

From the moment we booked our reservation this year we encountered a friendly and ,knowledgeable staff that went the extra mile to insure that our Aarchway experience was most pleasant and enjoyable. The room rate quoted fit our budget and the sleeping accommodations offered were appropriate to our needs. Also it was very helpful that the breakfast goodies were still available, as on our previous visit.

On check-in we were warmly greeted and the financial arrangements were smoothly and accurately handled. We found our room to be in excellent condition, clean, comfortable, and with very pleasing décor and amenities.

Each night we found our beds most comfortable and very conducive to a good night’s rest. Upon waking each morning, we were treated to a most wonderful, delicious and nutritious breakfast, presented by RANDI WARREN and complimented greatly by her bright and cheerful demeanor. Randi and her breakfast offerings provided a truly wonderful beginning to all of our days there.

Throughout our stay at the Aarchway Inn, the entire staff – front desk, housekeeping, laundry, maintenance – and of course Randi, smoothly and efficiently performed their various functions so as to insure a very pleasant stay for us.

We also observed that they provided the highest quality service to the other guests who were, in our opinion, privileged to stay there.

Among the staff who most impressed us with their service , we would particularly like to commend to you the following: Theresa Horning, Brittni Erb, Randi Warren, Josh Horrocks, Leroy Tafoya, Jerry Shepherd, Barbie Lautey, Jose Torres, and Justin Maxwell.

We look forward to future stays at the Aarchway Inn, in Moab, Utah.

Linda and Kevin Henker.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2010

I stayed a night when I was moving out of my residence at Arches. The room was very well-appointed and clean. I was given my choice of a ground-floor room, and parking was plentiful. The rate was very satisfactory, especially given they serve you a hot breakfast. I'd recommend the Aarchway Inn, especially if you can get-in on the $59.95 "Fall Special" rate.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo