“I'd stay here again”

Ranked #5 of 35 Hotels in Moab
Colorado
“I'd stay here again”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

The Gonzo Inn is in an excellent location. It's walking distance to the grocery store and numerous restaurants. The room was clean and well maintained. Breakfast is pretty basic. I would certainly stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
Bellmore, New York, United States
Reviewed 8 October 2013

BY the far the worst hotel ever. STAY FAR FROM THIS PLACE!!!! I was in a rush to get to a trip that was planned and I left my wedding ring on the nightstand. During my trip I realized I didn't have my ring. So when I returned the first thing I did was go to my nightstand and the ring was gone. The police came (they were great and very professional) and the electronic doors confirmed when I left and that only one master key was used to gain entry to my room. That is the culprit. Mind you the night before my friend had his external harddrive stolen from his room.
I'd rather sleep outdoors then to ever spend another night in this dump.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
8 Thank Tom M
nnioznog, Manager at The Gonzo Inn, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. We were very persistent on helping you find your item. This item however was not stollen from the Guest room but was lost in the parking lot of the hotel and returned by another guest the next morning. We take pride in our guests and the service for them is a High Priority. Customer service is Gonzo's # 1 Priority.
prescott,arizona
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Gonzo still maintains high quality and remains a most pleasant place to stay. Spent 2 nights here in September a year after our last visit. Spotless comfortably furnished room and bathroom, good beds, excellent location, and desk personnel fine as was breakfast fare. Still has a funky air about it. Recommend and we will certainly stay here again. We've been visiting Moab area for about 40 years and have stayed in many motels- this is our favorite.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
melbourne australia
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Great room, clean and big. Pool was great and the breakfast good. Friendly staff and located centrally in Moab so could walk to eating places and supermarket if needed. On site laundry was an added bonus

Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Best location in town. Walkable to everything, on the bike path. Great, spacious rooms, all with deck or patio. Breakfast included, & don't bypass the cookies in the lobby. Bike friendly. The beds are great!

Room Tip: Suites are large with living/ dining/ kitchen & separate bedroom. Fireplace, balcony w seating...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank aam333
Palmyra, Virginia, United States
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Gonzo Inn and enjoyed it a great deal. From the check in to the check out and everything in between we were very pleased. The room (we were on the second level) was lovely, I LOVED the shower which was an enclosed space with no shower curtain, the toiletries were great, bed very comfy. We walked to dinner both nights. Great value, wonderful staff.

1 Thank Sue R
Kalapaki Beach, Lihue
Reviewed 1 October 2013

Chose the Gonzo Inn from trip adviser reviews, luck to get last room, a suite. We felt so at home. Cute artfully appointed, wonderful bedding and contemporary shower. We biked for the weekend and enjoyed the large jaccuzi and pool nightly. The hotel was quiet, good breakfast choices and could walk to town. Staff called for diner reservations for us and were friendly. Noon check out allowed for a Sunday morning ride before the drive home. We will be back.