“1/2 day rafting” 5 of 5 bubbles

US$91.89*
and up
Arches National Park 4x4 Adventure from Moab
More attraction details
Owner description: Three generations of experience Rafting the Colorado River, Canyoneering, & Exploring the back-country of Canyonlands and Arches National Parks.
Costa Mesa, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“1/2 day rafting”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

We enjoyed this in June 2014. Pleasant 1/2 day on the water but don't expect big rapids. 2s and a 3 on the trip. Guide (Matt) was very pleasant and courteous. You go up the river about 30 minutes, go in and ride for about 2-1/2 hours, 30 minutes back to town. Lots of groups on this river, it is apparently one of the heaviest traveled rivers in the USA.

2 Thank Domino92626

Sandy. Utah, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Such a great time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

My brother and wife along with their son came to Salt Lake to visit Canyon Lands National Park. We hired Navtec to show us around. Kevin, our Guide was so great... On parts of the tour that would scare the heck out of most people, Kevin made us feel safe and under control. We saw things that 97% of the world don't get to see. Our trip was a full day and the time flew by. Petrogliphs, spires, 4 wheeling, lunch, vistas and more than I can remember. We had a blast! I'm 67 and I felt like a kid again. It was so exciting! Worth every penny! Just great, I will do it again! And, from my point of view, if you go with another expedition tour company...well, I'm sorry for you because you will things that only this company can show you. Navtec, great return for your investment! Yaaahooo!

2 Thank Dana B
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome sights with great guide!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Exciting, safe, "real deal", four wheel tour of Chesler Park, Elephant Hill, Devil's Kitchen, Silver Steps, S.O.B.-Budweiser-Coors- hills, and the Squeeze. Kevin Tangnay was an outstanding guide. He was super safe, a guardian of the environment, kept us amused with his stories. His love of the area was apparent. Would highly recommend and WILL do it again.

1 Thank Disneylandbiker
Moab, ut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hike through Fiery Furnance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Our hike through the Fiery Furnace led by our Navtec guide, John, was literally wonderful as there were wonders at every turn. This was exactly the tour I had dreamed of sharing with my family (including our children, 9 and 11 years old) during our trip to Arches National Park. John is clearly an excellent steward of the land. He expertly navigated us through pristinely quiet slot canyons, taught us ways to protect and appreciate the natural eco-system, and shared his deep knowledge of the local history. The hike itself was just the right amount of challenging for our novice canyoneering family. We braced our selves against the canyon walls with arms and feet to slid through a few narrow places. It was really fun! Mostly the hike involved walking along slick rock and sandy terrain. We were very careful to "not bust the crust" of cryptobiotic soil or disturb the sand dunes. At the end of the hike, John drove us in his 4x4 on a rarely used road past dinosaur tracks and an original ranger outpost.

The whole adventure was perfect, and well worth the added cost. My daughter would like me to add that this experience was, "five stars and totally awesome!"

1 Thank Alison4WI
San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Worth every penny!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2014

Our family took a day trip into Canyonlands National Park with NAVTEC Expeditions and it was an incredible experience. We ventured into lands that we could never have seen on our own. The guides, Rich and Kevin, were not only very experienced drivers but wonderful story tellers and just great guys to be around for hours on end. The beautiful hike we took could be tailored to any ability. One guide took the younger guys on a little extra trek while the other guide stayed with the rest of the group who just wanted to hang out and take in the spectacular views. I've visited this area a few times and this was one of the most memorable experiences I have. Don't just scratch the surface while in Moab. Take a trip with these guys and see why Southern Utah is an American gem.

1 Thank GrizzBizz