“OK pizza”

Price range: US$5 - US$20
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Takeout
Description: New York style pizza. We make everything from scratch, from the pizza dough to our desserts.Paradox Pizza offers a casual seating with counter service, great for kids. You may also choose pick-up or delivery.
Reviewed 2 January 2014

A good overall pizza place with a nice atmosphere. We ordered takeout and were surprise by how long it took to make. However, the pizza itself was OK, but it was pretty standard i thought. Not much variety for pizza selections but you can make your own too!

Reviewed 30 December 2013

We're part-year Moab locals and enjoy ordering our pizza from Paradox. They have a wonderful selection of ingredients and a variety of sizes of pizza to please everyone! Paradox understands quality ingredients and customer service -- a rare combination! Scrumptious pizza delivered piping hot to your door, in a timely manner, with a smile! It just doesn't get better than Paradox Pizza! Plus, they even "remembered" my favorite pizza by checking their computer files. For mouth watering pizza, check them out :-)

Reviewed 16 December 2013

More like a Italian pizza: thin crust an crunchy. Try the Garlic Knots as appetizer and Cannoli for dessert. Much better than PH.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

We got the extravaganza all-veggie pizza with no cheese. It was a perfect dinner in Moab for two vegans! The service here was fast and friendly and the pizza was very good. Hard to go wrong here! It's also right next to Moab Brewery, so you can head over there right after dinner for a beer.

Reviewed 28 November 2013

I went in with low expectations. Gluten free pizza is hard to do. Especially for places with a low GF seeking population. While the regular pizza was highly regarded, I wasn't so sure about the GF pizza. I'm happy to say they exceeded my expectations and wowed my mouth! While their crust has a great taste, what I most appreciated about it was the texture and complexity. A lot of places try to create a potato/rice flour dough that's basically like eating a slice of white bread. Paradox mixes in a bunch of healthy/tasty things like flaxseeds to keep the crust interesting. They did a great job and I've been dreaming about the pizza ever since. Wish I was heading back to Moab sometime soon!

1  Thank Katrina M