Creekside at Moab
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Gonzo Inn(Moab)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 November 2010

Fantastic place to stay while in Moab. The semi-secluded detached guest house was perfect for the 2 of us. It was modern, well furnished and very comfortable. The location was close enough to town so we could walk to most of the restaurants and stores. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 November 2010

Our stay at the Guest Cottage worked out really well. The setting above the creek with a yard was great for us and our dog. The location is great. Close to restaurants, bars and activities.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2010

The Creekside at Moab is a delightful place to stay in the town of Moab. The interior is fully modern, and quite upscale and perfectly appointed. It is very clean, and has everything you need for your stay. There is a kitchen with every modern convenience (better equipped than my own!), and a washer and dryer. It is beautifully done. At first glance when approaching the property we were a bit disappointed because it seems so close to the main house and another residence, but we never had any problem with noise or anything. Also the windows are right next to the bed, but just close the blinds and you will have no problem with privacy. The bed is very comfortable. The only thing we would have liked was a CD player (we are a bit old school and couldn't figure out how to play music CDs on the Blue Ray DVD player). I wish we could have stayed longer but the cottage was booked. We had to move to a hotel and it was less than ideal. We highly recommend Creekside if you are looking for a comfortable, clean, modern, and pleasant base in Moab to start and end your day of exploring this fantastic area!

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2010

I rented the one-bedroom cottage/cabin at Creekside Sept 25-Oct 2 2010. Since I was on my own, it was very important that I felt safe and secure in whatever I rented, and Creekside was perfect in that regard.
The cabin was well appointed and quite delux! Sort of cabin-meets-loft style with lots of light. I loved it.
It is only half a block from Main street (Highway 191) and is very convenient. But because it is so close to Main, street noise was a bit of an issue a couple of nights. Other than that minor negative, I was more than satisfied with Creekside.
Moab is a great location for Arches, Canyonlands, Dead Horse Point State Park, Natural Bridges. And the town has lots of restaurants and stores, many within walking distance of Creekside.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank mafogarty
Reviewed 12 July 2010

Creekside at Moab was a true luxury in the heart of Moab. Jackie & Don have created a perfectly appointed cottage with all of the amenities of a nice hotel, but with all of the comforts of home. All of their choices are tasteful and reflect a respect for the environment (from the energy efficient appliances to the gentle cleansers).

My husband and I spent a week in the cottage and were perfectly comfortable the entire time. Our strategy for hiking and biking our hearts out while surviving Moab in the summer was to get up and out early, tackle what we needed to tackle before the tour busses arrived at the national parks (with the fringe benefit of catching a few sunrises and empty trails), and then spend the middle of the day relaxing back at "home." Creekside provided the ideal setting for comfortably reading on the shady deck (with ceiling fan), popping in a classic DVD, or catching a few zzzz's. The bed & couch were both comfy so it was hard not to find yourself snoozing after an active morning.

The location right off of Main Street was ideal for being close to the dinner spots. We found ourselves loving the happy hour and lunch specials at Moab Brewery, but also splurged one night on Desert Bistro. Because Creekside is equipped with a great kitchen, we made a few meals in house to save a few $'s and calories!

Jackie and Don were great sources of information for hiking, biking, food, and drink recommendations. Their friendliness made us feel welcome and they definitely gave the best advice on things to do in the area. We saw them diligently working on their next property and hope to make it back someday to try it out.

I would highly recommend this property - thanks, Jackie & Don!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple