“Great staff, great fun!”
Review of Moab Tour Company

Moab Tour Company
Ranked #10 of 62 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Get ready for fun! We have off-road Hummer tours, ATV Rentals, RZR/UTV Side by Side tours and rentals, and motorcycle rentals. The most fun you can have in Moab Utah. At Moab Tour Company we pride ourselves on being the most flexible and friendly company in town.
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great staff, great fun!”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We had a great time with a 4-seat UTV rental. I was expecting a glorified golf cart but these machines can move! Our 1000cc vehicle starting making some noise around lunch so we swung back to the shop to have it checked out. After quickly diagnosing a cracked drive shaft, the super-friendly staff gave us an 800cc replacement (since that’s all they had available) but gave us the whole day at the 800cc price and an extra half-hour to return it in the evening. Great customer service!

I would definitely recommend getting some detailed maps if you’re going out for the first time. I was lucky to have some local friends with me, but I would have been totally lost without them.

1 Thank Jordo82

• Polish first
Deale, Maryland
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“ATV and Moab trails, what's not to love”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Wink took our family of four on a fantastic 4 hour atv ride. He immediately took my camera and snapped pictures of us throughout the ride. He showed us cool overlooks and an arch that we could actually stand on. The ride itself was awesome but we did take time to look at the flowers and the scenery as it's just spectacular. If you're going to Moab (Jeep City), an off road tour is a must, and Moab Tour Company with Wink really took care of us.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank cattinaround
Simi Valley, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Hummer Off-road Tour and Side-By-Side Rental”
Reviewed 13 June 2014

My oldest brother had off road exploring in Moab Utah as one of his top bucket list items. His health has not been the best over the last couple of years. There are four of us brothers that are spread around the country and we decided that this was the time to meet and fulfill this bucket list item and it would be the first time in many years that we would all be together at one time.

Two of my brothers and one friend went to research which jeep or hummer tour to take. After talking with the staff at "Moab Tour Company" the excursion was set. While all of the staff was courteous and professional we have high praise for our tour guide, Woody. After talking with my brother, Woody decided that he was the one that should take my family on a tour. The day we chose to go out was Woody's day off, but he went above and beyond and came in just for us.

Woody has a good knowledge of the Moab Mountains and he was able to feel how far he could take the group that would have our wives screaming and laughing at the same time. Then there was the special attention that Woody gave my brother as he was weak and not able to walk without a person on each side of him. Woody made sure that he pointed out all of the places that my brother had seen on adventure TV, stopped for plenty of water breaks, and when we needed to get out for those special views Woody made sure that he got my brother as close as he could to limit his walking. It has been years since we have laughed so hard that we had tears in our eyes like we did on this special day.

The next day we did a side-by-side rental and Woody again came in on his second day off to lead our tour.

I highly recommend the Moab Tour Company for a fantastic adventure while in the Moab area. Take the four hour tours. You get an up close and personal tour of the beauty of the Moab mountains that you cannot get driving through the state and national parks. Our tour was catered to meet our needs, not just the same boring tour that the guide was tired of giving. I was also impressed with the education Woody gave us on preserving the trails for generations to come and he also spoke about what we need to do to preserve the trails if we come back and explore on our own.

2 Thank timnsherry
Nashville, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Woody is a hoot on the Sunset Hummer Tour”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My wife and I really enjoyed the Sunset Hummer with Woody as our driver. He added to the excitement of the tour and was knowledgeable of the local folklore surrounding the area. Excellent driver I might add also. If you get the chance to visit Moab, don't miss a wonderful adventure and beautiful landscape surrounding Hell's Revenge trail.

Millersport, ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Absolutely Incredible!”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Our hummer tour through Moab Tour Company was absolutely great! The scenery was awesome, the information and knowledge attained provided (dinosaur tracks, the rocks, etc) was super cool, and most of all, our tour guide, Mark, was amazing! An overall great experience that I would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Visited June 2014

Been to Moab Tour Company? Share your experiences!