“KlonDike Bluffs”

Ranked #42 of 65 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We did a wonderful ride out at Kondikes in the morning when it was not so hot. Out guide, Eric, showed us the outstanding slickrock climbings and technical sections out there. The shuttle from the hotel to the trail ans back was very practical. The bikes were well prepared and even my special wishes could be realized. All in all a really good ride which I can recommend to everyone!

Reviewed 31 August 2013

My family of 4 including two college-age sons spent a little less than a week in Moab doing all sorts of outdoor adventures, one of which was the Intrepid single track mountain bike trail in Dead Horse Point State Park with Solfun. I booked this tour with Solfun because of the fantastic reviews on tripadvisor, and what a great decision that was. This is the best mountain bike outfitter I have ever gone with. The guides were awesome -- ours challenged us just enough, allowing our kids to ride fast with her in the front while my husband and I took it a little slower. The trail is not super easy, but not too difficult either. It was alot of fun and the scenery was incredible. The thing that made this tour so amazing aside from the guides, the trail and the scenery was the bikes. These were the best mountain bikes we have ever been on. We called them monster truck bikes, because that's what they were like -- they could go over anything!! Once we realized that, we were able to do so much more than we thought, and without fear. It definitely pays off when you have the best equipment. This was the most fun we have ever had on a mountain bike -- I highly recommend Solfun for mountain biking in Moab!

1  Thank SoFlaMom
Reviewed 28 August 2013

Our family of five had a great day with Chris, starting at Bar M and finishing with some of the Intrepid trail at Dead Horse Point. The full suspension mtn bikes were very different from the hard tails we are used to, and the slick rock makes quite a change from forest trails, but Chris was great with instructions and tips for all of us. He was respectful about all of our riding abilities and afterward he helped my husband and son pick some trails for non-guided riding on a different day. He had also taken time to learn a lot about the Moab area and helped us understand its history and environment. We enjoyed his pleasant company. Solfun provided lots of drinks (water, Vitamin Water, Sobe), a tasty and nutritious sandwich lunch, and some snacks to keep us going in the heat.

Reviewed 13 August 2013

We did the awesome, Intrepid single track trail ride in Dead Horse State park with our fantastic guide, Chris. Chris is extremely knowledgeable about the area and a highly skilled mountain biker and expert instructor. We practiced a few technical maneuvers, enhanced our skills, took some photos and had an awesome, awesome ride. Solfun uses top of the line, 2013, full suspension mountain bikes and they replace them each year. We got the best of everything. Adventure, safety, glorious views and tons of fun. I highly recommend them!

Reviewed 3 August 2013

Our group of four women did a lot of different activities but my favorite was mountain biking. The bikes were fantastic and in great shape. The trails were perfect for my level of experience and very fun ride on. Our group really enjoyed our guide and we were glad that we had made the decision to use a guide. Phil was culturally sensitive :), offered to take a lot of pictures for us, polite, fun, and did a great job at taking care of all of the groups individual needs. I would definitely use this company again.