“Excellent Experience”

Canyon Voyages Adventure Co - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Canyon Voyages Adventure Co. offers half, full and multi-day river trips on the Colorado and Green rivers around Moab, Utah for you and your family. Our professional guides will make your river experience comfortable and fun! If you're a 'do-it-yourself' type, Canyon Voyages Adventure Co. is the premier rental shop for all your boating and camping needs
Reviewed 28 July 2014

My friend and I went on the quieter part of the Colorado River kayaking. The staff were super helpful getting us set-up and ready to go down the river. The overall experience was very relaxing and a great way to see another part of Moab, especially in the summer heat. I would highly recommend this trip for anyone who wants a kayaking experience without river rapids.

1  Thank runinCO
in 6 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We had an amazing time. I would highly recommend this company. Our guide, Haley, was excellent. She was great with our little kids. They kept wanting to hug her when it was time to go. We made some great memories!

Reviewed 24 July 2014

Spent our last full day in Moab rafting on the Colorado with Dave, Connie, and Hailey. From the minute we arrived we were warmly greeted. They even shared many great tidbits of info during our short bus ride to the river and back again at the end of the day. Our favorite part was definitely using the kayaks on the class 2 rapids. My 8 and 11 year old can't wait to go again. Awesome lunch spread too! Thanks for a fantastic last day and a great 1st time rafting experience for my family!

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

My granddaughter and I took a calm water kayak trip and a sunrise hike the next morning with Canyon Voyages and both trips were incredible. Both guides were knowledgeable, interesting and patient. I have never been in a kayak before, and our calm water kayaking guide made it easy and fun. Our hiking guide made sure we were able to see everything we wanted to see and took into account that I'm not in the best shape. He took it slow and never made me feel like I was holding him up.I would definately recommend this company to anyone.