“Gorgeous scenery and run” 5 of 5 bubbles

360 Moab Adventures
Ranked #47 of 61 Tours in Moab
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Experience trail running like you never have before. 360° Moab provides an unforgettable trail running adventure on some of the most sought after trails the Colorado Plateau has to offer. Our experienced guides will lead you on trails that will challenge you mentally and physically. Come run with us and discover trails with spectacular views that only Moab desert trail running can provide. At 360° Moab we offer trail running tours ranging from half-day tours, full-day tours, sunrise tours, and sunset tours. We can even accommodate a multi-day running tour in the local Moab area. Our trail running tours can accommodate all fitness levels, if its challenging trail running you want or just relaxed rolling slickrock terrain Moab has it all. If you are an early morning trail runner join us for a beautiful sunrise tour. We have the perfect trail run to catch those amazing sunrises you see in photographs, after the trail run you will be served a healthy continental breakfast on location. Our sunset running tours are perfect for the couples who love running together. The sunset running tour ends with appetizers on location with a raise of our glasses to toast a beautiful Moab sunset. When choosing your next running vacation pick 360° Moab Trail Running Adventures to guide you in the most beautiful place on the planet!
Atascadero, CA
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Gorgeous scenery and run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 June 2013

Do this even if you are not a trail runner! If you are a reasonably comfortable road runner that can handle 7-10 miles at home, you can do this! I'm not a trail runner, but wanted to try it and see some beautiful country while in Moab. Trail runs are more work, so they take longer than your road runs, but Chris knew what to ask to figure out what would work for us. Chris arranged JUST the right trail for myself and my 16 yr old daughter. He was out of town, so we ran with Tess. She did a great job! patient and encouraging. It was like a girls' morning out:) I would have been too intimidated to do this on my own. Now I wish we could have stayed in Moab longer so I could have done another run! Would definately do this again if I'm back in Moab.

Visited June 2013

Columbus
“Great Trail Run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 May 2013

I am not a trail runner so I wasn't sure how difficult this would be. It was challenging for me, but I loved it. Chris did a great job of choosing trails that I could handle and running at my pace. He challenged me, but backed off when I was huffing and puffing up some of the more difficult hills. I would do this again in a heartbeat! Chris is such a nice guy and was a lot of fun to talk with.

Visited April 2013
Madison, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Run”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2012

I had a blast running with 360 Moab Adventrues. Chris put together a great run on an awesome trail. He was also very knowledgable. I would recommend this trip for anyone looking to go for a nice run well on vacation.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank mitchell h
Sussex, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2012

With some extra time while in town on business, I wanted to check out the trails without getting lost. Chris (owner/guide) was amazing. He is knowledgeable, personable, and professional. He adapted to my needs - we went at my pace, stopping when necessary. His stories are captivating, his advice (both in running and for the rest of my trip) welcomed. The time went by too quickly. The watermelon at the end really hit the spot! I will definitely go back when I'm in Moab and would recommend his services to all runners, experienced and inexperienced alike.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Diane V
Jackson, Wyoming
“Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 May 2012

I had a great time on my trail run! Chris really personalized the experience to be exactly what I wanted it to be. I am a marathoner and primarily a road runner. I really wanted to see another side of Moab, and be challenged at the same time. Chris did just that for me! I have recommended this trip to friends and will definitely schedule another run with Chris next time I am in Moab.

Visited April 2012

Been to 360 Moab Adventures? Share your experiences!