The property is gorgeous!
I highly recommend splurging & getting the private corner room at the far end of the property. It was such a highlight, that we stayed an extra night, & also had breakfast delivered to our balcony with views of the mighty Colorado & mountains. The view from each window is fantastic, including the indoor jacuzzi. We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere, ambiance, the food, the winery next door, and the proximity to Moab, and yet you are a world away from the kitschy little touristy town in a world of your own. It was a fabulous haven for us when the national parks shut down. Really beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah