Our family of four spent 3 nights at the ranch in March and had a terrific time. The setting is gorgeous, spring for the river view- morning coffee has never been better than overlooking the Colorado River at the ranch. Yes it is expensive, but we loved that coffee is in the rooms and the lobby, along with free newspapers and the fridge is stocked with water bottles daily. The kids (10 and 12) were in heaven- nightly s'mores, horseshoes, pool, hot tub, lawn games, board games, horseback riding, bike riding, and an easy on sight hike were all enjoyed. "Best French toast ever" and a friendly and accommodating staff make this a very special place. Already planning our next visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah