We stayed there for 5 nights .
- The Location is spectacular. The grounds are lush and well maintained located on the Colorado River with great views.
- We had a wall mounted air conditioner that rattled loudly.
They did offer to change our room BUT the view was perfect so we decided to stay and put up with the noise.
-For the price of the room and the fact that they have a well known spa, the toiletries (lotions, shampoo, bath soap) were subpar
, and they were not consistently replenished.
Rooms were clean, beautiful and new.
-The wait staff demonstrated varying levels of experience and training although they were very friendly .
-The food was generally good. They were very good at accommodating special request and you might want to request less salt on your food. Definitely order the flour less chocolate cake.
-Make sure you take advantage of the guided tours to Arches and other local sites.
Overall it was a wonderful experience and we will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set amongst southern Utah’s spectacular scenery, Sorrel River Ranch Resort & Spa elevates the standard of luxury lodging in Moab, offering 160 acres of wide open ranch land along the Colorado River. Escape and discover extraordinary Arches and Canyonlands National Parks adventures, horseback riding, hiking, farm-to-table meals, rejuvenating spa services and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sorrel River Ranch Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sorrel River Ranch Hotel Moab
- Sorrel River Hotel
- Sorrel River Resort
- Sorrel River Ranch Resort And Spa Moab, Utah